Chapter 3

When I got to the apartment. I slid the key into the lock and stepped inside. I set my purse on the island in the middle of the kitchen and walked into my room. Since we got a small apartment to keep rent low me and Alexis slept in the same room. I plopped on my bed and looked out the window.

Alexis was dancing around the room packing. She was listening to Counting Stars by One Republic. "Join me," She giggled. I couldn't help but sing along.

I got up and brought out my  suitcases. I opened them all up and danced along with her.

Taking my things out of the closet one by one. We both sang and danced like complete idiots. After we finished packing completely, we sat down on the kitchen counter.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Alexis asked out of breath. "Yeah totally, I cant wait to get away." I replied. I told her everything that happened today.

I had to get out my feelings. She was one of the most understanding person i've ever met. She comforted me and we both told each other what a bad guy he was. I felt better. I didn't want a relationship anytime soon. I could wait.

The thought of having a boyfriend is great, but once you realize how hard it is to compromise on different things. It starts to become harder.

I loved Ryan and still do but when we first started dating we had no issues. He was the greatest boyfriend ever.

Brought me roses and kissed me every time he saw me but people change I guess. And I was ready to move on. For real this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After our long day I got my pajamas on and slipped into bed. Not before doing what I should've done a long time ago. I deleted every picture of me and Ryan together.

Then I deleted every text him and I sent back and forth when we really were in love.

And finally deleted his contact and de-friended him off of every social media profile I had. It felt good to be able to control my feeling again.

And I was single again. I could do anything I wanted know but not what your thinking. No one night stands or shit like that.

I wasn't totally free. I could just be my true self again. And right now I couldn't wait to leave and see new things and new people with accents and new types of people.

I fell asleep in serenity of my own little world.

~~~~

Sorry again for the short chapter and that this is sooooooo BORING. but this was a filler and hoped you don't completely hate it. :)

-Ashley :)