Chapter 20

I walked ahead of Harry and turned and gave a smile. He smiled back hungrily, I knew what he wanted. As i walked down the long hallway following Louis, Alexis, and Lisa to the lounge, Harry nipped my bum. I turned to him and playfully punched his arm. "Stop, you're gonna draw there attention and then they're gonna suspect something." He gave me a pouty face and when i tuned he did it again. This time i bit my lip not to let a shriek escape my mouth. I wasn't expecting it. He let out a small laugh but it never drew any attention. I picked up my pace and Harry did the same. He wanted to be next to me. His hand lingered at my side on my hip. When we reached the lounge Niall, Zayn, Liam were there watching tv. Harry moved his hand away from my hip and placed it at his side. Alexis was super anxious when i told her Niall was here, " What he's here i can't , what should i do??" I calmed her snickering softly at her nervousness. " When he says hi say hi back and start a convo." "It's that easy?" She protested. " I never said it was easy but you'll do fine. Seems to me Louis over there is giving him the same talk." We both twisted our necks to where they were standing and saw them talking. Niall huffed at Louis and started to slowly walk towards us. I wasn't going to ruin this moment for Alexis. I slipped away as i told her one more thing, " Remember start a conversation. Be calm and be yourself."

I walked to Harry and the rest of the boys were and sat in a swirly chair next to Zayn. (Why Zayn you ask?? Well if i sat next to Harry he wouldn't be able to control himself. I don't know why but he can't.) I drummed my hands down on the granite counter and sighed. I saw Niall run the back off his neck and ask Alexis a question. I silently stared at my text messages when i happened to notice the time. 12:24. Shoot!!!!! I got up and told the girls.They picked up there things and said goodbye to everyone. I saw Alexis give Niall a peck on the cheek. I was going to have to ask her about that. I hugged the boys in a long hug. I wouldn't be seeing them for a while. They were going on tour and i was really gonna miss them. Not being able to see my best friends for weeks was going to kill me but i had to get other things done, besides if they were to stay, Harry would only intaganize me more and more. As i let go of Zayn, Harry walked up. I could see sadness in his emerald orbs. They shined in the lighting and i was soon distracted. When i snapped back to reality, was when he came in for a hug. I wrapped my fingers tightlyaround his torso, my head resting on his shoulder. He whispered in my ear before we seperated, "I love you, stay safe and i'll be back before you know it." He made a crooked smile. I could tell he was about to cry, and right now i was too. I pulled the tears back and waved goodbye to them as we exited Louis flat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, i cant even believe that he asked you on a date." Lisa screeched as we walked into our work. The paps left after me and Harry did. It felt so empty now. "Yeah, well a double date!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! I was mentally screaming when he said those words." Alexis chimed. "So who's the other couple your going with?" I asked as we piled into the elevator. "Uh. Louis and Elanor." I smiled at her babbling as she went on about what she was going to wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we came to our floor everyone separated to their offices. I sighed as i set down my bag and opened my notepad when i plopped in my swirly chair. I hesitated to get to work right away but i soon started to sketch new designs for a fashion show in London in a few weeks. It will give me something to keep my mind on when they leave. I will have something to keep my mind on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i finished 1 design i set my shading pencil down and closed my book. Three freaking hours i was making that. It felt like 10 minutes. I placed it in my bag and carried it out those two big glass doors. It was 3:00. End of the day. 10 minutes pass. I drove down the streets of London and soon came to my house. I locked it and strolled inside. Alexis beat me there and had already changed clothes and gotten a red bull from the fridge. "Hey," She started while talking a sip. " I'm gonna go to Garrett's house. I have to tell him it's over." She frowned and i said "Yeah, sure." She came back with, " I'm gonna go over to Lisa's afterwards and stay the night. Is that ok?" I answered lazily kicking off my flats," Yeah, i'll stay here." She nodded and thanked me. She left. It was 3:58. I was bored as ever.

I sat at the kitchen table and pulled out my pad. I sat there for an at least 3 hours or so scratching out ideas and smiling at what i had done, there was a knock at the door. My hair was pulled up in a messy bun and my satin blouse was unbuttoned two down, and i still had on my black pencil skirt. I heard another knock, "I'm coming." I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Harry. what the hell was he doing here? I looked in the wall mirror on the wall next to thew door and made myself presentable. I unlatched the 4 locks down the side of the door and opened it. " Hi, what's up." I said while popping the p. He smiled at my weirdness and gave me an unexpected hug. I accepted while smelling his aroma in. He had showered recently, i could tell. His hair smelled like apples. He then tried to kiss me. Well by now i accepted that too. He laughed and asked if he could come in. "Yeah, sure." I shut the door behind me and followed him into the kitchen. He had a pizza box in his hand and let it fall on the island. Next to my designs. "Brought some food thought you'd want some." He lost interest in the pizza and wandered over to where i was sitting. He picked up the thick stack of papers and the design i had just completed. "This is really good, how long did it take you?" He questioned. " well, i started that when i got home so about 3 hours or so." His mouth hung open. "Three hours." He looked surprised. "Yeah." I smiled at him as if he should know i take my time by now. He gave me a 'wow' look and i cracked up. He then went cupboard to cupboard to look for plates. "Where do you keep plates in here?" He asked stupidly. " Over there." I said pointing to the one he just looked in. He turned and said, " I knew that!" He jumped to the cabinet and opened it grabbing plates. He set them in front of me and placed the pizza on the plates. As he gave me my plate, he whispered, " You know im kinda hungry for something else." And with that he kissed me.