Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V that night

I stared at the tv screen. The movie was playing but I wasn't paying any attention because I was too busy thinking about what just happened. Me and Ashleigh almost kissed. I would of kissed her but her friend had to walk in. I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. My heart was beating so fast when I was laughing and getting lost in her beautiful sparkling green eyes.

I wish I would've been able too. Who knows what would've happened. I sighed and told myself to just wait for another opportunity. I began to watch the movie again. The end credits came on. Damn it. I looked over at Ashleigh she was asleep. So beautiful. Her eyes were closed and her eyelashes were perfect. Her auburn curly hair cascaded down over her shoulders. There was a single curl laying on her face. I slowly got off the couch not to wake her and pulled her blue fleece blanket from the back of the couch on her.

I smiled at her when she quietly snored. She was so cute when she slept. I glanced over at the clock. 10:00. I went over to the tv and took out the movie. I strolled into the kitchen and got a glass of water and looked at the strange book on the counter. As I set the glass of water down. I picked up the book. I ran my fingers over the velvet covering.

As I was about to open it I heard footsteps. I looked at the doorway of the kitchen. It was Ashleigh. Her hair was slightly frizzy from the couch. She had a smile on her face as she approached me.

"It's my scrapbook." Her voice cracked.

" It's for my sister's daughter. She's turning 15 and I thought for her birthday I would make a book of her mom and her through out their life." Ashleigh explained.

I flipped carefully through the scrapbook. It was amazing. After seeing the book I remembered all of the art project Ashleigh would do. Art was a big part of her life. And she was good at it. I shut the book and set it back on the counter and looked up at Ashleigh. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I quickly shut it not wanting her ask any questions. The wind whipped outside and snow covered and piled on the ground.

"I should get going." I said sadly not wanting to go but the boys probably needed me.

"You can't," Ashleigh started." It's to cold and there's like 5 inches out side. It's not safe." I smiled at her concern. I wanted to stay.

"But I would be invading in on your girl time with your friend." I stated.

" Oh, Alexis? She isn't coming home tonight cause she's spending the night at her boyfriend's house so you can sleep anywhere but I have one rule, no couch." She laughed.

I accepted her offer. I walked with her to the spare bedroom. She asked if I needed anything she'd be in her room. She gave me a hug after she read the clock. 10:56. I didn't want to let go. After Ashleigh went in her room I slumped on the bed searching for my phone in my pockets. When I found it i set it on the nightstand. I stripped down to my boxers and slipped into the king sized bed.

After I turned off the lamp I closed my eyes and thought about Ashleigh. Her hair her eyes were perfect. Her smile and her personality not to mention her figure. I love the way she makes corny jokes and nobody laughs but her. And the way she laughs when we talk about our inside jokes. I love Ashleigh. I opened my eyes and sat up I ran my fingers through my curly hair. I loved Ashleigh. Thinking about her made me feel good like I had a real friend who loved me for Harry her best friend not Harry styles from one direction and who knew all about me. I really love her but how do I tell her? And how do I tell her I'm with someone? Love. It's complicated.