#Secret admirer

A/N: So this is my first actual Sam and Cat story so I am probably going to suck at it. Also, Dan owns Sam and Cat, not me. Trust me, they would have been canon if I wrote the show

---------------------------------------------

"Hey kid", Sam called out as she walked into her and Cat's apartment holding three bags full of fries from Inside out burger. "There's Sam, hiiii!" Cat exclaimed, running toward the blonde and giving her a hug. "Not a hugger..." Sam sighs as Cat pulls away, looking at the red-head with a worn out expression. "Hey Sam, what be happening?" Says a small boy wearing a fedora with curly brown hair sticking out of it. "Sup dice", Sam said wearily as she placed the bags of fries on the counter in the kitchen. Sam had been out all day on her motorcycle, wondering why she always had a strange knot in her stomach. It affected the way she felt whenever she was around Cat, Or ate shellfish. "Hey Sam, are you okay?" Dice asked,"You don't look so good." Sam just grunted while plopping herself on the couch, turning on the tv. "Sam is something wrong? Are you sick?!" Cat asked in a panic, frantically feeling Sam's forehead and trying to shove ice in her face. "Kid I'm fine alright!" Sam says grabbing Cat by the wrist and taking the ice out of her hand, throwing it nonchalantly. Cat giggled as Sam let go and laid on her lap as soon as she sat down on the couch. "Cat-" Sam said blankly,"Isn't today a free day?" Cat looked down at a specific spot on Sam's hair while she counted how many days they had worked. "Mmm-yup! It sure is." Cat said happily as she started to tap Sam on the head gently and rhythmically.

"Let's do something fun li-", Dice said but was cut off by Sam making a grunting noise. "I think she wants you to leave." Cat said in an innocent yet serious tone. "Fine, but I'm takin the fries. They calm Goomer down after a fight." He says. Dice takes one of the bags and walks out of the door. "What's wrong, Sammy?" Cat said as she gently nudged Sam's temple with her pointer finger. "I told you I'm ok, just kinda tired kid." Sam said, lazily swatting at Cat's hand then getting up to go to the kitchen. "Can I do anything to make you feel better?" Cat said while trailing after Sam and putting her head on the blonde's shoulder. Sam shuddered at the touch and jerked away, accidentally elbowing Cat's nose, not enough to break it but to draw blood. "Oh Chizz! Cat I am so sorry!" Sam jolted awake when she saw Cat's nose bleeding. "Oh it's okay Sam..." Cat whimpered and tears filled her eyes when she touched her own nose. "I-I...didn't mean to. It's my fault for having violent reflexes." Sam said while she held onto Cat and walked her to the bathroom to clean her wound.