Chapter 41

When Cat arrived home from bingo, she was slightly upset. "Saaam! I had to walk all the way here fro-what is this?" Cat saw that the lights were turned off and there was a light, sweet smell in the air. She looked around and saw that there were scented candles on the table, next to two glasses of cider and the rose petal shaped heart that surrounded them. She smiled and took her shoes off, feeling something velvety on the floor. She looked down and saw the trail of rose petals leading to the bedroom. "Oh my gosh! I feel like I'm in a movie!" Cat said and squealed in excitement. "Wait, wait. I have to calm down...deep breath." Cat calmed herself and sauntered into the bedroom. She saw Sam laying on top of her covers, snoring lightly on her bed. "Aw, she tired herself out doing this for me..." Cat smiled and got an idea. She went to her bed and got on top of Sam, sitting on her stomach with her knees at Sam's sides. Sam woke up when she felt Cat bite her neck. "Cat...?" Sam asked groggily. "Hey, cutie." Cat answered and got off of Sam. "I'm sorry, I wanted to be romantic and I fell asleep..." Sam said sadly. "We can still be romantic. There's plenty of time, c'mon, let's go drink that juice in the living room!" Cat grabbed Sam's hand and led her to the couch. "So...what's up?" Sam said awkwardly as Cat drank the cider. "Sam we can still talk normally, you don't have to be shy. You're so cute." Cat giggled and Sam blushed, not sure how to respond. "Thanks, uh...oh! How was bingo?" Sam asked nervously, her voice cracking. "Oh it was great, I won the third and fifth match, but I think that little scoundrel Beatriz had it rigged for her to win all the other times." Cat said, in mock anger. Sam laughed and Cat leaned on her shoulder, making her go silent. "Sam...why are you so nervous? Just relax." Cat said and kissed her cheek. "I...um...yeah, okay." Sam said, her heart pounding in her chest. "Maybe I feel like I'll mess up again after I set all of this up for the perfect night. Or we'll be interrupted again if we finally...y'know." Sam said quietly. Cat took another sip of cider and smiled at her. "Don't stress yourself out over me. Thank you for going through all this trouble to be romantic." Cat said, getting up and grabbing Sam's hands to attempt pulling her up. "Come on." She said. Cat led her back into the bedroom and Sam sat up on Cat's bed. "Close your eyes, and no peeking!" Cat said. "Alright, alright." Sam shut her eyes and Cat took off her clothes, then opened her drawer to get out the lingerie that jade gave her. She washed it and it shrank a little, so it pushed her breasts up unintentionally and the bottoms hugged her more than before, starting to become more of a thong. Cat looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, going back over to Sam; crawling onto her and kissing her passionately. Sam opened her eyes, only to have Cat shut them again with her fingers. "Ah ah ah, I said no peeking. I want you to feel first." Cat said and giggled sensually. Sam complied and kept her eyes closed, putting her hands over her face. Cat pried Sam's hands away from her eyes, placing them on her chest. "Just shut your eyes, you have to feel with your hands, silly." Cat said while Sam turned red, her eyes shut tightly. "Yeah, yeah...I knew that." She said nervously, but gasped when she felt Cat moving her hands further down. "You're always doing things for me, I want to do something for you tonight." Cat said and leaned in to nip at Sam's neck. "Ah..." Sam couldn't hold in her moan and Cat giggled, enjoying the noise. She laid Sam down and got off of her, getting her sleeping mask. "Here, this should make it easier for you to not see anything." Cat put it over Sam's head and secured it onto her eyes. Sam relaxed and opened her eyes when she felt that it was on. "I want to play a game with you." Cat said and sat on top of Sam again. "Is it that unicorn game again?" Sam asked. "No, it's an icky game I found on the Internet." Cat said, laying on Sam and slowly curling her finger under Sam's chin. "What is it?" Sam asked. "It's called tongue wrestling, we have to make out and we pin the other tongue like this;" Cat demonstrated by kissing her, getting Sam's tongue out of her mouth and biting it gently. When Cat pulled away, she explained the rest. "If you can hold it for 3 seconds, you win. And the winner gets to choose where they want kiss or lick on the loser's body; no questions asked." Cat said. "What're we waiting for?" Sam asked. Cat didn't respond and instantly forced her tongue into Sam's mouth. "Mmf!" Sam struggled getting the hang of it, but she eventually started to analyze Cat's technique. she over powered Cat's tongue and pinned it for three seconds. "Aw man! I lost." Cat pouted playfully. "Kiss or lick?" She asked. "Kiss." Sam answered. Cat laid down and guided Sam over top of her. "You get one kiss, don't waste it." Cat said and giggled. Sam lightly traced her finger over Cat's body, picking the spot she wanted to kiss. Cat bit her lip and closed her eyes, becoming aroused by the gentle touch. "Hurry up, Sam..." Cat said, anxious to be kissed. "Patience, kid." Sam said and finally picked the centre of Cat's chest. She leaned in and kissed her chest slowly, making Cat moan softly. "Let's keep playing..." Sam said and kissed Cat, putting her tongue back in her mouth. "Mmhmm..." Cat agreed, dazed by the euphoric sensation Sam was giving her. They slowly started to forget the game they were playing and started to lightly touch each other. Sam knew that Cat's thighs were her weak spot, so when she won the next round, she picked to lick her. "S-Sam...I don't want to play this anymore." Cat said, trembling. "Did I do something wrong?" Sam asked and frowned. "No, it's just...it feels so good. But I'm really scared. I know it'll hurt when we get to the real thing, or the fork-play." Cat said. "It's foreplay." Sam chuckled and kissed Cat's cheek. "All this time I thought we had to play with forks..." Cat said. Sam exhaled and took off the sleep mask. "No, we don't have to play with for-....ks." Sam looked down and saw Cat's body in the tight lingerie. Her mouth gaped open and Cat looked at her, giggling at the reaction. "You like my bra." She said. "It's a really good bra." Sam said.