Chapter 31

Carly regained her energy and shoved her hand down Sam's shorts. Sam jumped at the sudden touch, pulling her hand away. "Wait, stop..." Sam said and stood up. Carly got on her knees and tried to pull Sam's shorts down, but Sam refused to let her. "I really don't want to..." Carly said and got up to bite Sam's neck. Sam let out a pained moan when Carly was successful in putting her hand down Her pants, shoving two of her fingers inside of her. "Carly! Stop, that hurts!" Sam froze in pain while Carly put Sam's hand back into her jeans. "I've been waiting for this since we were freshmen. I can't let you go that easily." Carly said and bit Sam again. "Ahh! Owwww!" Sam winced in pain as Carly curled her fingers and jammed them deeper into her. Carly stopped and pulled her fingers out, seeing blood on them. Sam zipped her shorts back up and sat down, seething with pain. "Oh my god. You didn't tell me you were still a virgin..." Carly gasped and washed her hand off. "You didn't let me say anything!" Sam snapped at her and Carly went silent. "I...I took your virginity, I'm so sorry Sam." Sam whimpered and hugged her, trying to control her breathing. "I haven't lost mine either if that makes you feel any better. Since I took yours, it's only fa-" Sam didn't hesitate to tackle Carly and pull her pants down, shoving three fingers into her and making her scream out in agony and pleasure. "Sam stop! I can't take it, you're using too many fingers!" Carly shouted and moaned. Sam didn't listen and became sexually aggressive, shoving her fingers into Carly with sheer force and speed. "Sam no!" Carly clawed at Sam's back and bit her shoulder, but soon it started to feel good to her and she climaxed. She laid under Sam across the bathroom floor; basking in her after glow. "I never knew you were so rough..." Carly said while panting. "I don't know what came over me." Sam said. "Well it wasn't me. I came under you." Carly and Sam laughed weakly and held each other. "You're my first, but I can already tell that you will be my best. Maybe my one and only..." Carly said, dazed and fatigued. "I can't be the only one for you." Sam said, out of breath. "I know, but I wish you could be. Come back with me to Italy and we can stay together. I really need you with me, Sam. I love you so much." Carly said and snuggled closer to Sam. "I have to stay with Ca-oh god no! I forgot! Cat hasn't opened the door to check in on us. She must've heard..." Sam trailed off and pushed Carly away, opening the bathroom door to find Cat. "Aw chizz...Look at what you made me do! Dang it Carly!" Sam was angry and Carly just sat on the bathroom floor with her knees to her chest. "Sam I'm sorry, I had a moment of weakness. I really wanted you and you can't doubt that you felt the same!" Carly cried. "I-I know, but Cat is sensitive and I wish I wasn't so hormonal and worked up about sex all the time." Sam said and saw the bedroom door closed. She gave the door a jam and jiggle then it opened and Sam saw Cat limp on the floor with tears in her eyes. Sam backed up in shock and confusion when Cat stood and ran up to hug her. "Sam...Carly did what I couldn't. I was so scared when we almost had sex...but I heard you two and I got so jealous that I cried and messed up our room. I'm so sorry." Cat bawled and Sam just stood still, holding Cat. She couldn't believe that Cat didn't even break up with her. She just apologized for not being intimate. "I should be the one who's sorry. I was unfaithful and I don't deserve you..." Sam said and pulled away from Cat. "Even if you don't deserve me, I still want to be with you." Cat grabbed Sam's hand and placed it on her chest. "You know what this is?" Cat asked Sam and smiled weakly. "Your chest?" Sam said, not knowing where Cat was going with it. "It's where you are and where you'll always be, my heart." Cat hugged Sam and kissed her cheek. Cat didn't care if Carly watched, she just wanted Sam to see how much she loved her. "Cat..." Sam simply said and received a kiss from Cat and Carly. "We both love you very much. You shouldn't have to choose between us and like you said, I had my chance." Carly said and smiled at Cat. Cat smiled back and hugged Carly. "I can't handle Sam when she goes crazy like that. You're way stronger than me." Cat said. Carly blushed and replied, "I'm not strong, I just ignored the pain." Carly said. "Maybe...you could be her best friend with benefits." Cat said to Carly. Sam interrupted,"Woah there, ladies...I really don't think that would work. We should just stick to me dating Cat and Carly being my best friend." Sam said. "I guess it's only fair. But please don't keep doing icky things with Carly. It makes me uncomfortable and my self esteem gets lower." Cat said. "No problem," Sam and Carly said in unison.