Chapter 6

"Have you ever...kept your mouth from making a P sound while trying to say 'I like cops'?" Jade asked Tori when it was her turn to be a victim of truth or dare. Tori thought about it for a while and her face became disgusted. "Ew Jade! Why would you even say that?" Tori shouted and punched the black haired girl in the arm while she laughed hysterically. "I don't get what's so funny..." Cat said, slightly puzzled. "Trust me, just don't do it," Sam said to her red haired friend. "Kk I won't." Cat gleamed at Sam for a second before Tori called her name out. "Cat-er-ina, truth or dare?" Tori said in a challenging tone. "Hmmm, so much pressure. Well I do like to tell the truth, but a dare seems fun too." Cat looked at her hands but then said,"Dare!" Jade had slowly smiled at Sam, who was just finishing her second rack of ribs. Sam became worried when she kept her eye contact while whispering the dare in Cat's ear. Cat gasped and quietly said, "A-are you sure...?" Jade gave her a warm smile that looked almost completely sincere. "Of course, I'll go get the bag." Jade got up to go to her car, shouldering past Sam on the way and gave her a mischievous grin. a minute later, Jade came back with a black and red bag and handed it to Cat. "Your dare, Miss Valentine," Jade gave Tori a small wink when Cat left the room and Tori looked at Sam expectantly. "You are sooo going to love this," Tori beamed while Jade looked at the blonde suggestively. "You're welcome, Puckett," She said while pointing to Sam and Cat's bedroom. "Do I look okay?" Cat said with a bright, innocent smile. Sam's jaw dropped when she saw what kind of clothes, or lack of them, she had on. Cat wore a lacy pink and black bra with lacy panties that hugged her bottom. she had thigh high socks that clipped to the panties and she pinned her hair up into a high ponytail, letting the hair fly to her back when she flipped it out of the way. "Dang Cat, you look hot." Jade said while Cat just blushed and put her hands over her face in a bashful way. "Oh I have the perfect accessories for you." Tori said as she picked through her purse and took out some make up and cat ears with a small leash. "Then I'll look like a real Cat! haha, that's so smart Tori!" Said Cat as she happily trekked down the hall to the bathroom with Tori. "You like what you see?" Jade nodded over to the bathroom and Sam just sat still and stared blankly at the floor. "Why are you torturing me...? I ain't do nothin to you," Sam replied. "Oh truth or dare isn't over yet. She has to stay in that costume the whole night. Even when we sleep." Says Jade. "You-" Sam was interrupted from her statement when Cat came back with her makeup and ears on. "Look Sam and Jade! I'm a kitty cat, hehehe." Cat crawled around the floor and meowed at both of them, resulting in Sam getting up and distracting herself from her vulgar thoughts about Cat. "I need to eat food. Outside." Sam shakily said and walked out to the patio whilst grabbing a tub of chicken pucks. "Kk go get some air, come back though, we have to finish one more round of truth or dare." Tori said. "Meow!" Cat pawed at Tori and burped, causing they and Jade to laugh. Sam came back a few minutes later and calmed herself down. "I can't just force myself on her, this isn't juvie." She mumbled to herself. "Oh you're just in time, Sam. It's your turn!" Cat says excitedly. Jade asks,"truth or dare?" And Sam stared at her sternly. "Truth..." Sam said unconfidently. "Hmmm...is it true that you have a violent fetish?" Jade asked seductively to Sam. "Well I used to, but I got over it." Sam stated. "Oh, what was it?" Tori asked, intrigued. "Crying and biting." Sam deadpanned. "What's a fetish?" Cat asked earnestly confused. "Uh, when someone likes something a lot and it makes them happy." Sam said. "Oh my! You hurt people's feelings to make yourself happy? That's so mean!" Cat said with a small pout and crossed her arms. "Cat, it's not that kind of crying. It's, happy tears." said Sam trying to convince Cat that she wasn't going to hurt her feelings. "Humph." Cat sat cross legged and turned away again. "C'mon kid...I'll be good." Cat looked back a little and cracked a smile. "You promise?" "Yeah I promise." Sam said and smiled warmly. "She may not bite but I still do," Jade said to Cat with a small biting gesture. "Don't bite people, Jadey." Cat said fearfully. "Yeah, 'Jadey'," said Tori and Sam in unison. "Yeah yeah whatever. One more dare for Cat though." Said Jade, making Cat come over and whisper something in her ear. Jade smiled and nodded at Cat, who nervously curled her hair around her finger. "I'm confused, what's going on?" Said Tori, scooting closer to Jade to hear what Cat was about to do. "O-...ohhh!" Tori giggled and Sam just gave up wondering what was going on. "If you girls want to talk to me, wake me up when you're done gossiping." She said as she rolled over on the floor and dozed off.