Chapter 46

"CAT, GET DOWN FROM THERE!!!" Sam screamed at Cat as she climbed onto the refrigerator in the kitchen. "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO ANYTHIIIING!" Cat screamed back and hopped off of it. She landed near Sam's feet and started to roll around on the floor, then she crawled like an infant. "Cat, what the fuck..." Sam was sincerely confused as to why Cat was acting this way. "You said a swear!" Cat said and rolled toward Sam, sitting up to slap her feet and stick her tongue out. She started to crawl on the floor and wriggle around. "Look, I'm a caterpillar." Cat said and giggled. "Are you having a sugar high?" Sam asked, picking Cat up. Cat didn't say anything, she just giggled and kissed Sam's nose. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." Said Sam, rubbing her nose. "You're so cute. Cutie cutie cute!" Cat broke out into a fit of laughter; staring at Sam expectantly, then laughing again and hitting her arm. "Cat...what are you laughing at...?" Sam smiled and shook her head. "You." Cat replied and hugged Sam tight, bringing her lips close to her ear and biting it. Sam stood completely still and Cat didn't move, putting her arms around her neck. "Saaaam." Cat groaned, hopping on Sam and wrapping her legs around the blonde's waist. "What? What do you want, kid?" Sam asked and held the small girl with one arm. "Shhhh...shut up." Cat put a finger to Sam's lips, rubbing her face. Sam took Cat's hand and moved it out of her face, but Cat put her finger back where it was. "Hey kid, chill out with that finger." Sam said and put Cat down onto the couch in the living room. "C'mere, Sammy. Come to mama." Cat said and laid on the couch, licking her lips. "Whoa there kiddo, I don't think you should be doing that while you're on a sugar high." Sam said and crossed her arms. Cat crawled on Sam, putting her head on her chest. "Come onnnn, I want you so much." Cat pleaded. Sam shook her head slowly and put her hands on Cat's shoulders, sitting her back down on the couch. "Please?" Cat was persistent, but Sam knew that she was just acting out because she isn't used to having so much sugar in her system at one time. "No, Cat. Stop." Sam said and shoved Cat back onto the couch for about the millionth time. "Just fuck me already." Cat begged, making Sam look at her in shock. Cat stared at Sam, wondering what made Sam look at her in a surprised manner. "What? What's wrong?" She asked and laid on Sam's lap. "You just cursed, I've never heard you say that before." Sam said. Cat stared at Sam innocently and snuggled against her stomach. "Fuck." Cat said without hesitation, getting up and kissing Sam's neck. "Nooo." Sam pushed Cat's face away, making the red head pout. "Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuck." Cat kept saying it and giggled profusely. "What is up with you tonight?" Sam asked, trying to keep Cat off of her. "I'm not sure. I want more of that tea you made though." Cat smiled and sat up, looking at Sam innocently. "No more. It's making you loopy." Sam said, shaking Cat's shoulders. "You're just a big....meanie....you.....mean..." Cat started to slowly doze off. Sam watched Cat fall asleep, shaking her head and chuckling. "No more sugar for you." She said and hoisted the girl up onto her shoulder, putting her to bed. "Sammy....." Cat opened her eyes slowly. "I love you." She continued, reaching up for Sam. "Love you too." Sam said, hugging Cat tight. "I mean I reeeeally love you. I want you...like really bad." Cat slowly started to fade out of consciousness. "Maybe next time." Sam said, tucking Cat into bed and kissing her forehead. Sam laid in her own bed, unable to fall asleep. A few hours had passed, and Sam kept replaying what happened over in her head. It just didn't seem real to her. Sam eventually fell asleep, her suppressed sexual thoughts about Cat starting to surface. Sam tried to clear her mind, but Cat's words kept popping into her head.

"Fuck me."

Was she being rational? No, she was saying those things because of her sugar high. She never gets that excited about sex. Dammit, Cat...why can't I stop thinking about you this way? Get it together, Puckett...you're just excited about what she said. She didn't mean it.

Sam was constantly fantasizing about Cat; all the different scenarios, positions, the noises and faces Cat would make. It excited Sam to the point where she couldn't even focus on trying to sleep. Sam decided she was going to wake Cat up, too hormonally excited to have any second thoughts. She walked over to Cat's side of the room, slowly pulling the covers off of her. Her face displayed pure joy and excitement, as if she were a child on their birthday receiving the gift they've always wanted. Cat was still asleep, but she sighed slightly, turning onto her back. Sam bit her lip when she saw that Cat had taken her clothes off in her sleep. She was enticed by the small redheaded beauty, overwhelmed by how easy it was to have her way with the girl. She shook her head and stopped herself, pinching the bridge of her nose and trying to think rationally. "Sam...is that you?" Cat called out, her voice soft and raspy. "Yeah, sorry I was just-" Sam started to say. "You know if you wanted to have sex with me, you could've just asked. But I don't mind a little surprise either." Cat said and giggled sleepily, a lustful glint in her eyes. "Uh...yeah, sorry." Sam said and laughed nervously. She hated that she had been caught, but she was glad that Cat still wanted to have sex with her. "Sam," Cat called her name and pulled her down to the bed. "Yeah?" Sam asked. " Just fuck me." Cat said frankly, not shying away from using profanity. "Geez, you really love sayin that now." Sam said. "Stop talking, Puckett. Let me make this clear. We aren't going to sugar coat this, you got it? I'm really horny and I'm super tired. Don't waste my time, either fuck me or let me sleep." Cat said, staring blankly at Sam. Sam smiled and got on top of her. "Sweet and to the point. I like that." Sam said.