Chapter 16

Cat woke up, realizing she was warmer than usual. She turned her head slightly and saw Sam's face, still asleep with her arms wrapped around her waist. "Hey sleepy head," said Cat when she kissed Sam's nose, causing Sam to open her eyes slightly and smile. "Hey kiddo." Sam replied with a raspy voice. Cat placed her face in the crook of Sam's neck and kissed it softly, making Sam hold her tighter. "You're squeezing me," Cat said, causing Sam to let go and get off of the bed. "Yeah, sorry. Oh chizz! you have to get to school!" Said Sam, slipping some jeans on over her shorts. "Oh my gosh! I totally forgot!" Cat bolted up and took a quick shower, grabbing a v-neck shirt and a pink skirt, putting them on hurriedly. "c'mon!" Sam and Cat ran out of the door and rode Sam's motorcycle to Hollywood arts. When they got there, Cat pecked Sam on the lips and ran into the building.

Sam smiled, but it turned into a small gasp when she felt someone behind her. "Hey, Puckett." The voice said, the person getting onto her bike. "What do you want, Jade?" Sam asked. "I just wanted to talk..." Jade said in a serious and saddening way. "Oh, well what is it?" Sam asked, actually sounding concerned for her. "I don't want to talk about it here. I would have texted you but I need someone to talk to and you're the only person who I think is cool." Jade looked down and blushed slightly. "Oh um, okay then." Sam said and started the motorcycle. Jade held on tight as they rode back to her house. "Just make a left right here." said Jade. They arrived to Jade's house and Sam parked her bike in the drive way. "Come on." Jade said and opened the door. Sam looked around the home and followed Jade to her room. "So...what did you want to talk about?" Sam asked. "Why Cat...?" Jade asked with a slightly bitter tone. "Well she just, I dunno. She's cool." Sam shrugged and Jade slammed her bedroom door, getting angry. "Whoa! geez West, chill out!" Sam tried to calm Jade down, but something unexpected happened. "Wh....why not me...?" Jade started to cry and Sam stared at her with a dumbfounded expression. "Whoa whoa whoa, what?!" Sam exclaimed. Jade bawled and hit Sam multiple times, making Sam hold her down with half her strength. "I thought you hated me!" Sam said over the growls and screams. "Why would I try to get you with my best friend if I hated you?!" Jade screamed and flailed, Making Sam pinch her elbow to sedate her. Jade laid limp on her bed and Sam pondered if she should stay or go. Before she came to a conclusion, Jade woke up. "Hey," Sam said and stood to look at Jade, black makeup smearing her face and her cheeks flushed. "Hey," Jade responded. "Why'd you go psycho on me like that?" Sam asked her.

Jade didn't respond and went to her bathroom to rid the makeup from her face. Sam sat on Jade's bed, feeling confused as ever. Jade came back with a black tank top and blue short shorts on, her face rid of make up. "You clean up pretty nice. Not too shabby, West." Sam said and chuckled a little. Jade tackled Sam randomly and held a pair of scissors to her throat. "Don't you ever make me go unconscious in my own home." Jade said coldly, Sam staring back nonchalantly. "Then don't hit me." Sam simply replied. Jade kissed Sam on the lips, then laid back on her bed, her head on Sam's lap. "I hate you." Said Jade with a twitterpated smile on her face. Sam sat there in complete shock and confusion. "Why did you just do that?" Sam looked down at Jade, blushing noticeably. "because I like to torture you. And Cat can't handle a bad girl like you. Can't you see? I'm evil, you're hardcore. we need to be together. And I get whatever," Jade paused and got on top of Sam,"And whoever I want." Sam had lusted after Jade before when she was introduced to her, only to receive snarky comments and sharp glares from her. Now that Jade wanted Sam, she wasn't ready to give in that easily.