Chapter 8

"Okay here we go." Sam sighed as she picked Cat up and took her to their room. Cat woke up and saw that Sam was taking her there, so she snuggled closer and sighed. "Thank youuu." Cat said sleepily when she was placed onto her own bed. "No problem, kid." Sam said, about to walk back out to say bye to Jade and Tori. "You know, that thing you did to my leg...it felt weird," Cat trailed off and stared blankly at her friend. "Well you doing all of that ear stuff was weirder." Sam pointed out and Cat closed her eyes, smiling. "You smiled when I did it. I made you happy." Cat's voice became smoother and a tad lower than before. "Yeahhh, whatever. Get some sleep," Sam finally said. "Kk, night Puckle." Cat said and sleepily giggled. Sam took this time to have revenge on Cat by getting into her bed and tracing her thigh again, making Cat shake slightly. "It's Puckett, say it." Sam said, biting Cat's ear. "Ah...P-Puckett..." Cat moaned softly and bit her bottom lip. "And don't you forget it, Valentine." Sam kissed Cat's neck tenderly and felt her friend's heart racing. "Sam...why am I feeling this way...? What is this?" Cat was a little anxious and terrified at how much was going on, but Sam got off of her and soothed her with a head pat. "Don't worry kid, it's fine. Just go to bed." said Sam. "Okay. Goodnight..." Cat sounded sad, but she complied since she was already tired. Sam walked out of the room with a goofy smile that had unconsciously planted itself on her face. "Looks like somebody's happy." Said Tori with a smile. "I can't believe she got drunk after one shot," said Jade, looking at her phone. "Wait a sec, you got her drunk!?" Sam exclaimed. "That's like, taking advantage of a drunk girl!" "You did take advantage of a drunk girl, Dingus." Jade said. Sam sighed and put together why she was acting so sexual with her having that shot. "I told her not to do it, she said it was okay since Cat has a sensitivity to alcohol and would make getting you with her easier." Said Tori with a saddened expression. "At least she was still herself and not a skunkbag drunk." Jade said. "True..." Said Sam. "We still have other ideas we haven't used, can we come back on Saturday?" Tori asked. "Yeah sure, just don't give Cat any alcohol. Got it?" Sam looked at jade with a serious face and she shrugged in reaction. "If she wants it, I won't stop her." she said nonchalantly. "Fine, but just don't make her wear that kind of stuff either if you know she will act...different." Sam said with a slightly nervous tone. "Ok fine, see ya Puckett." Said Jade, getting her things in her bag while tori did the same. "I had a great time, can't wait for next week." Tori said while her and Jade were about to leave. "Same here, pin me down on the floor again next week." Jade said with a wink at Sam. She turned a slight red and just said, "Sure, anytime." Trying to sound nonchalant. She closed the door and laid on the couch after they were gone. Sam didn't get to tell Cat that she liked her, but at least she got to do something. "I'll tell her. In a letter! Notes and letters usually work." Sam said to herself and went to her room to get paper and a pencil. She proceeded to write all of her feelings down and signed it as, 'your secret admirer'. She felt proud of herself and put it in her pocket, falling asleep on the couch.