Chapter 20

"Tori! You're here!" Cat gasped and hugged Tori, seeing her and Jade in the same Car together again. "Yeah, I realized it was stupid to get mad at her for something like a crush. I'm fine now." Said Tori, a sincere smile on her face. Jade kissed Tori on the cheek and started the car. "We worked everything out, now get your butt in here so we can take you home." Jade said, "Kk!" Cat hopped into the car happily and they sped off to her apartment. As soon as they got there, Tori got out with Cat and Jade stayed in the car, not wanting any repressed tension to rise in her by seeing Sam again. "I'm home! and Tori's here!" said Cat, looking for Sam. Cat walked into the bedroom and saw Sam asleep, her fingers twitching. "Wake up, sleepy head." Cat said and pecked Sam on the nose. "Hmm...oh hey, kid." Sam said sleepily and saw Tori behind Cat. "What's up, Tor?" Tori walked up to Sam and sat on her bed, running her hand through her own hair nervously. "Jade told me what happened between you two that one day. I was mad at first, but I know you didn't mean to offend me. I'm sorry for lashing out." Said Tori. "Dude, you didn't even do anything." Sam said, closing her eyes again. "So, are we cool?" Sam asked Tori. "Yeah, just don't stay in a room alone with her, she might..." Tori paused and Cat stared at Sam and frowned. "She wouldn't do that! She's sweet and loyal..." Cat had a slight doubt in her voice, thinking about what happened last year at the Christmas party. "I'm just saying..." Said Tori, "Jade's just as bad as she is, if not more." Just as she said that, the door in the front room opened. Jade walked in and froze when she saw Sam. "Puckett." She said, straight faced. "West." Sam sat up and stared at her, then avoided her sharp gaze. "You guys need to work something out." Tori said. Sam and Jade stared at each other, not looking away when Cat said "Why are you guys just staring and not doing anything?" Jade tackled Sam again and kissed her, causing Cat and Tori to pry her off of Sam. "Please just one night! I swear I'll stop after just one night!" Jade screamed and clawed her way up the bed and held onto Sam, even while her two other friends were holding onto her. "Fine..." Said Cat, letting go of Jade's leg. Tori gasped and looked at Cat. "What!? Cat you just can't-" "No," Cat interrupted Tori. "She said she would stop after one night with her. I love Sam and I don't want to fight my best friend to keep her." Cat said with a pained frown. "Plus it's only one night. I'll have more than that since she's mine, even if I'm too scared to do icky things." Cat smiled a little. "You mean-" Tori started but was cut off by Cat. "Yes...I meant that." Tori frowned and sighed. "Fine...if it only takes a night, you promise to calm down?" Tori asked Jade, still clinging to a confused and sleepy Sam. "Yes, baby I promise. Thank you so much. I'll never do it again." Jade got up and kissed Tori. "Yeah yeah. Just...get it over with." Tori frowned and walked out of the room, followed by Cat. "Please don't let this affect our friendship..." Jade called out to Cat. The red head just wiped her tears and walked out.