Chapter 42

The next morning, Cat woke up and yawned, looking down to see Sam slung overtop of her. She pushed her off gently and saw that she was naked. "Oh my gosh!" Cat screamed as she kicked Sam off of the bed and hid her body under the covers. Sam hit the floor with a loud thud. "Ow, what was that for?!" Sam yelled groggily. "I'm naked!" Cat screamed. "....so? You didn't complain about that last night." Sam stood up and rubbed her head. "Wh-what happened last night?" Cat asked, somewhat nervous. "You don't remember? We had s-" Cat gasped before Sam finished her sentence. "Oh god, we did?...I-I need to go to the bathroom..." Cat got off of her bed, but received a terrible feeling inside of her when she tried to walk. "Owwww!" Cat fell on the floor and curled into a fetal position, holding her lower stomach. "What's wrong!?" Sam asked, crouching over her. "I don't know...I just stood up and I got a really bad feeling in my..." Cat couldn't finish her thought as she started clenching herself in pain and groaning agonizingly. "I would think so, you were a little rougher than I was. Plus it was your first time, so I'm sure it would hurt like hell." Sam said and picked Cat up off of the floor. "Don't say that word..." Cat said and slowly put one foot in front of the other to make it into the bathroom. Sam helped her in and stood on the other side of the door when she closed it, to make sure she could hear if Cat needed assistance. "You need anything?" Sam asked, sounding concerned. "Nooo, I'm okay." Cat said weakly. Sam opened the door and took off her underwear, getting in the shower with her. "Ahh! What are you doing in here?! Get out!" Cat said and weakly swatted at Sam. "Knock it off, don't act like you haven't seen me in my birthday suit before. Especially after what we just did. Maybe the cider had some alcohol in it. I'm feeling like I have a little hangover..." Sam said and rubbed her head. "You got me drunk? You should've told me there was alcohol in it!" Cat said, slapping Sam's arm. "Hey! It's not my fault, I was in a rush at the store so I just bought the first thing I saw." Sam said. "Oh...sorry." Cat said and rubbed Sam's arm. Cat turned around to face the shower head and wash herself. Sam wrapped her arms around Cat from behind and kissed the back of her neck. "Sam!" Cat gasped and froze. "If you can't remember, maybe we can do it again." Sam said and slid her hands upward. "No, stop. I'm still hurt from before." Cat said and pried Sam's hands off of her chest. "Fine, I'll just tell you about it." Sam said and started to remind Cat, in explicit detail what happened the night before. Cat's eyes widened in shock and she put her hand over her mouth. "I...did that?" Cat was stunned. "Yeah, you did." Sam said and smiled. Cat looked down and thought to herself. Sam told her the rest of what happened and Cat blushed, getting out of the shower and taking a towel out of a closet to dry herself off. Sam got out a few minutes after and did the same. "Sam...?" Cat asked, "Was I...good?" "What do you mean?" Sam asked. Cat put on her clothes and sat next to her, "I mean, was I good at it for my first time?" She asked. Sam smirked and said, "You were amazing." Cat smiled and looked down. "Thanks, I bet you were really good too." She said. "Are you kidding? I was awesome! You practically begged me not to stop." Sam laughed when Cat gasped and hit her arm. "Oh stop it!" Cat said and giggled. "You'll remember eventually. Just take a nap." Sam said and pet her on the head. "Well okay. I'll go back to sleep." Cat said. She eventually fell asleep and Sam watched over her. Sam heard a knock at the door and put her clothes on to go open it. There was a small skinny woman at the door with a boy who looked just as frail. "Sup." Sam said. "Hello, is this 'Sam and Cat's super rocking fun time babysitting service?' My son needs to be watched today." The woman said. "Uh sure, yeah. You got money?" Sam asked. "Yes, It's 20 an hour right? Here's 500." The woman said. "Woah...uh thanks. I'll take care of you're little-" "Franklin." The woman said. "Yeah yeah, Francis. Whatever." Sam said and let the kid inside. "Thank you." Said the woman. "No problem." Sam said and shut the door in her face. "So...Frank. You should sit on the couch and watch some cartoons or whatever." Sam said. "Okay, can I get some juice?" Franklin asked. "Yeah, here." Sam opened the fridge and threw him a carton of orange juice. "Where's my cup?" He asked. "Kid, just drink from the carton. Who needs a cup?" Sam said nonchalantly and walked into her and Cat's room to see how Cat was feeling. Franklin shrugged and drank from the carton. "Hey, kitten. You feelin' okay?" Sam sat by Cat's bed side, stroking her forehead. "Yeah, I'm okay. I had a dream about you." Cat said. "Tell me about it." Sam said and sat up straight. "Okay. So you and I were riding a pink tiger and a polar bear with a sombrero. Then we went underwater and saw mermaids and unicorns. Robbie was a unicorn and he let me ride his back but then he tried to kiss me. You got mad and broke his horn then punched him in the nose." Cat said and frowned. Sam laughed and stood up. "You're weird." She said and walked out of the room. "I know." Cat said to herself and smiled. A couple of hours later, Cat woke up and saw Sam on the couch. She decided to surprise her by hopping on her lap and giving her a kiss, not noticing that Franklin was still there, sitting next to them. "Oh my gosh! You didn't see that!" Cat said and got off of Sam's lap, running back into their room. Franklin and Sam sat on the couch and stared blankly at the television, then he looked at Sam. "Does that happen often?" He asked. "Well, no. And you're gonna pretend you didn't see that." Sam said and pointed at him threateningly. "What? It's just a kiss. I see that all the time on tv, especially when my dad thinks I'm asleep and he turns it to-" "Ah, ah, nonono. I don't want to hear about your perverted dad." Sam said and shoved her hand in his face. "Okay, just sayin." Said Franklin. Sam relaxed and watched tv with Franklin again until his mom knocked on the door. "Knock knock." Cat said from the room, making Sam sigh and get up to open the door. "I'm back, I'll be taking my son now, come on Franklin." She said. "See ya, kid." Sam gave him a small salute and he waved goodbye. When they left, Sam walked into the kitchen and rubbed her stomach. "Mama's hungry..." She mumbled and walked into the bedroom. She saw Cat reading a book upside down and analyzing it as if she was studying. "Yo, I need some grub. Can you fix me something?" Sam asked and turned the book right side up. Cat's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the book one more time, finally understanding what it said. "Sure, what do you want to eat?" Cat asked while adjusting herself so she was upside down on her bed. "Maybe some chicken." Sam said and contemplated if she really wanted it. "Or those really good meatballs we had at the throbbing moon party." Sam said and smiled. "Okay, but I'm gonna need your help getting the ingredients again." Cat said. "Eh, if I wanted to go out then I'd go to inside out burger or Bots." Sam said. "Fine, I'll just make some of those wings in the freezer." Cat said and fell on the floor while trying to get off of her bed. Sam chortled, but helped her up, giving her a kiss on the forehead where she bruised herself. "Wow, I hit the floor harder than you when you kicked me off, but I didn't bruise at all. You need to get tougher." Sam said and softly punched Cat's arm. "Ow!" Cat yelled and rubbed her arm. "Geez, I'm gonna put you on the Puckett workout regiment." Sam said, picking Cat up off of the floor. "Yayyy! I'm so excited! When will we start?" Cat asked excitedly. "As soon as mama gets some fried chicken." Sam said and smiled.