Chapter 30

A week had passed and Sam went on a couple more dates with Cat. Whenever Sam wanted to be intimate, Cat would always shy away from her. "Come on. We haven't done anything since Goomer ruined it that one time." Sam pleaded with Cat. "I'm sorry Sam. You're really sweet and I want it too but...I just don't think I'm ready yet." Cat said and got into a fetal position on her bed. "Okay. I didn't mean to pressure you. I'm sorry..." Sam said. "It's okay Sam, you have a good heart and you don't mean to be forceful." Cat said and rubbed Sam's back. "Yeah." Sam said and smiled at her. Just then, Cat received a text from Carly saying she was at the airport ready to be picked up."Oh, I'm going with Tori to a Salad bar...she's picking me up in a few minutes." Cat lied. "Oh okay, have fun eating salad I guess." Sam said. Cat giggled and heard a horn from outside. "Oh that's Tori! Bye! I'll see you later Sammy." Cat kissed her and left. Two hours later, Cat came back and thanked Tori for the ride. "I...I don't know if she will want to see me again." Said Carly. Cat slapped her arm gently and said, "Nonsense! She already told me she still loves you." Carly gasped and and grabbed Cat's shoulders. "Really!? She said that?!" Carly couldn't believe that Sam still had feelings for her after they stopped talking. "Yes, now wait out here a sec." Said Cat. "Hey Sam! I have your surpriseeee!" Cat said and Sam came running out of the bedroom to see it. "Well where is it?!" Sam asked excitedly. "Here is your surprise!" Cat opened the door and Carly stood there, looking at Sam nervously. "H-hey...Sam..." Carly said and walked up to her. "Carly...?" Sam stood there in shock, not knowing what to say. "Um...I..." Carly started, but was interrupted by Sam, picking her up and giving her a tight hug. "This is the best surprise ever. Cat, thank you so much!" Sam let go of Carly and kissed Cat. Carly stared, her eyes widened in shock then smiled as if it pained her. "Yeah...thanks Cat." She said. "Carly are you okay?" Cat asked her. "Yes I'm fine. Just a little jet lagged. Where's your bathroom?" Carly asked, sadness in her voice. "Down the hall on the right." Sam said. Carly went there and shut the door quietly. "I think she didn't know we were together. I shouldn't have let you kiss me." Cat said and looked at the bathroom door. "She had her chance. Now she's got to deal with it. But at least we can catch up on old times and rekindle our friendship." Sam said and smiled. "That's fair. You should go talk to her, she needs you." Cat said and pointed to the bathroom. "You're right, I'll go talk to her." Sam said and slowly approached the door. "Carls? Can I come in please?" Sam asked and she heard Carly crying on the other side. "Yeah, sure." Carly said through her sniffles and opened the door. Cat stayed in the living room to let them have time to themselves. The bathroom door shut and Sam sat on the floor next to Carly. "Why are you crying?" Sam asked and wiped her tears with a sheet of toilet paper. "You kissed her...and I'm not sure why, but it made me feel sad all of a sudden. Like a weight dropped in my chest to my stomach." Carly cried again and held onto Sam. "Hey, hey. It's going to be okay. You just have to move on, Carly." Carly frowned and pushed Sam away. "I guess we're even now. I cover up my feelings for you, and took you for granted. You deserve each other...but just know that I can't stop the way I feel about you." Carly said. "I understand that, and I'm glad you're here with me now. But I'm with a wonderful girl with a nice personality and I don't want to ruin that for a day with my first love." Sam chided. "A week," said Carly. "You're here for a week?" Sam asked, with a tinge of excitement in her voice. "yeah...I am, but we can't do what I wished because you're with another girl." Carly said. Sam was saddened by the fact that Carly couldn't move on, so she decided to tell Carly a secret. "Remember that time I kissed Frednub that one night?" Sam said and looked at Carly. "Yeah? What about it...?" Carly stared at Sam with tears still in her eyes. "Well...when we kissed, all I could think about was you. It felt like I really kissed you until he pulled away and I opened my eyes." Sam looked down and scooted away from Carly, feeling embarrassed. "You did?" Carly wiped her tears and laid her head on Sam's shoulder. "Yeah...I didn't want to tell you because I thought it'd weird you out." Sam said shyly. "Sam, I have a confession too." Carly took Sam's hand into her own and sighed. "What is it?" Sam asked. "Whenever you came over and spent the night with me, I always put your arms around my waist and moved closer to you because I had a crush on you." Carly blushed and moved her hand away from Sam's. "But you said I did it. And that started in middle school." Sam said. "I've liked you since we started middle school..." Said Carly. Sam hugged her and she stopped crying. "I was so jealous of your boyfriends that I couldn't stand when you brought them around." Carly said, seething with anger and she clenched her fists. "Chill Carls, I only had 3 boyfriends." Sam chuckled and stroked Carly's head. "I know...but now, I'm jealous of Cat because she is so sweet and kind...and she is adorable. You would never want me after being with her." Carly said and looked down. "Hey, don't say that...I do still love you. I'm only going to do this once." Sam said slowly. Carly looked at Sam and asked, "What are you going to do?" Sam took her chin and lifted it up to kiss her. They kissed for about a minute before they broke apart, looking away from each other and blushing. Carly crawled on top of Sam and kissed her again, gently poking her tongue inside of her friend's mouth. They held each other and made out on the bathroom floor, caressing one another. Sam started to kiss Carly's neck and it made her gasp. Sam stopped to look at Carly and saw the way she yearned to be touched. Carly put Sam's hand down her jeans and started to speak Italian. "Non si fermano. Ti voglio così male..." Sam's eyes widened at how seductive Carly had been and started to unbutton her jeans. "I don't know what you said, but it must have to do with sex." Sam said and smiled, proceeding to make out with Carly again and rubbed the soaked spot on Carly's panties. An hour had passed and Cat started to get worried. She went up to the bathroom and heard a loud moan. "Mmmmm...proprio lì..." Carly couldn't control how loud she was and Sam kept rubbing faster until Carly started to shake. "Sto arrivando!" Carly screamed and went limp in Sam's arms. Cat heard it and started to cry, running to the bedroom and slamming the door shut.

#secret admirer: A Sam and Cat puckentine fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara