Chapter 18

Sam pulled up to Hollywood arts and saw Cat standing at the front of the building with Tori and Robbie. Tori smiled at Sam, yet she seemed to have a slight sadness in her eyes. Robbie just stared at Sam in confusion. "Sammy whammy!" Cat hopped into Sam's arms and gave her a small peck on the nose, causing Tori to lightly step back and and Robbie to gasp, feeling heartbroken. "Who-who is this?!" Robbie yelled, his voice cracking. "This is Sam, my girlfriend." Cat said and smiled at him, Tori, and Sam. "Girlfriend?" Said Robbie, "But...I thought you liked boys!" Cat snuggled a bit closer to Sam and said "Yes, but I love Sam. She is very nice and sweet to me, unlike most of the boys I like." Tori just stared at Sam, giving a smile that looked as if it hurt her to even lift the corners of her mouth. "Well, at least you're happy." said Tori and she stormed off. "I wonder what she's mad about" said Cat and Sam just shrugged. They went to Sam's bike and rode home. "So why did Jade want you to come over?" Cat asked when they got home. Sam turned around and looked at her, shocked about the sudden question. "How'd you know I went over?" Sam asked Cat. "Cause she texted me that you and her were at her house while I was at school." Cat said with a little smile. Sam didn't want to feel guilty so she decided to tell the truth. "She...told me that she liked me then went bipolar on me, then talked about how you liked me before I even knew." Sam started to talk about everything that happened and Cat listened, her smile eventually turning into a frown. "She, she said that?" Cat said, becoming teary eyed. "Yeah, but we didn't do anything because I wouldn't cheat. I love you, Cat. And Jade's your best friend. She wouldn't have stopped herself if she didn't care about you." Sam said, putting an arm around Cat and comforting her. "I think that's why Tori was mad all day. She knew Jade wanted you to date her. They must've had a fight." Cat said, holding onto Sam's neck and laying her head on her shoulder. "I never want to fight with you." Cat said, kissing Sam gently. Sam kissed back and eventually they laid on the floor and made out, their kisses started to become long and passionate instead of small, innocent pecks. Sam's hand trailed upward from Cat's waist to inside her shirt, making Cat gasp and break the kiss. "Sam, I'm not ready for that yet. We just started, I really want to take this slow." Cat said, pulling her shirt down. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." Sam said. "I want it to be romantic, and the moment has to be just right." Cat looked down at her fingers, then back up at Sam. "I know, I'm sorry. I'll try to control myself." Sam smiled and wrapped her arms around Cat, softly kissing her neck and shoulders. "Sam...please. Don't do that..." Cat said and bit her lip, trying to hold back a moan. "Just a little longer, I promise I'll be nice." Said Sam, pulling the v-neck of Cat's shirt down and kissing her chest, slowly moving her way back up. Cat let out a weak moan, her voice cracking a little. "Sam, I can't stand when you do this to me...." Cat started to exhale shakily when Sam lifted the bottom of her shirt up and kissed her navel. Cat closed her eyes and her legs trembled in excitement, anxious for more. Sam pulled Cat's skirt up and slowly kissed Cat's leg, making her way to her thighs. "St-stop..." Cat trembled and started to cry, covering her face and curling up into a ball. "What's the matter? are you okay?" Said Sam, touching Cat's shoulder. "My body goes crazy when you touch me like that and I don't know how to deal with it. You make me think about icky things, but when I think about you doing them, it's less icky." Cat said, confused about her feelings. "You mean sex?" Sam asked. "Yes...that." Cat made a small grimace and laid out on the floor. Sam kissed Cat again and Cat complied with her advances. She managed to get on top of Sam and coax her tongue into her mouth, playfully teasing Sam's with small licks. They both pulled away to breathe and Cat spoke first. "I want it to go slow because I'm scared, but you make me want you even more than I did already." Sam stared at her and smiled. "We can go slow, I like that idea. Just make sure to keep me tied to my bed if you're scared that I'll overdo it." Sam laughed and Cat did too, resulting in them laying together and eventually just talking about dates, meeting the family, and other things that couples do.