Chapter 7

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" Jade shouted eagerly while Cat was shooting back a shot of tequila and she scrunched her nose at the lime she bit into. "Ughhh,"Cat grimaced. "Jade, Cat doesn't need to do this. She can have fun without alcohol." Tori said to Jade, worrying about her friend. "Relax, it was only one shot Vega. Don't be such a prude." Jade said bitingly at Tori when she looked over at Sam sleeping. "I forgot, movies!" Jade said as she got up to kick Sam awake. "Jade no!" Cat said, but it was too late. Sam grabbed Jade's ankle and pulled her down, wrestling her to the floor and held her in place with her hands pinned on Jade's wrists. "Don't wake me up like that." Sam said sleepily. "Mmm, you're such a rough girl. I like that, Puckett." Jade licked her lips slowly and Sam reeled back in shock at the perverse comment. "Chizz, Jade! Don't say crap like that!" Sam said, blushing. "Oh don't pretend you didn't enjoy it, blondie." Jade smiled and crawled back over to Cat and Tori. "Wow, that's the last time I drink no no juice. It was awful..." Cat said in a disgusted way. "Hey Cat, I'll give you a jar of bibble if you do something to Sam for me." Said Jade while smiling at Tori, who couldn't believe how simple it was to get cat to do her bidding. "Kk, what do I say?" Jade whispered to Cat and cat nodded happily. Cat crawled over to the still tired Sam and went behind her. Sam turned her head slowly but didn't feel like bothering with her. Cat wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and brushed her cheek against her friend's, making her shudder. Sam didn't move because she wanted to know what would happen next, yet she was scared of how Cat was acting. Cat put her lips against Sam's ear. "Sammy...," she purred softly, biting and gently kissing her ear afterwards. Cat caught her off guard and made her shake in a mixture of fear and excitement. "Wh-what...?" Sam hesitantly asked Cat. "I want to watch a movie with you, but I know something we can do that I would enjoy more..." Cat said, getting up and straddling Her with her hands around Sam's neck. Sam didn't say a word and just lightly traced the inside of Cat's thigh. The touch made her gasp and let out a soft, enticing moan. "I really wanted you to play with me," Cat said when she put her lips back to Sam's ear. "What do you want to play?" Said Sam, gaining confidence and grabbing Cat by the waist. "Let's play my happy unicorn board game!" Cat hopped off of Sam as if nothing ever happened and giggled when she went to get her game. Sam sat there, lock jawed at the fact she took Cat's advances as a chance to finally tell her how she felt. She realized it was Jade's idea when she heard Her giggle maniacally. Sam felt angry, yet happy in a way. Angry because Cat wasn't acting out of her own emotions, but happy she was able to touch Cat the way she only dreamed of. "Uh, sure. Let's play." Cat brought the board game out and set it up painstakingly, causing her friends to laugh at how focused she was at preparing such a childish looking game. "Hey, you want that bibble now?" Jade asked Cat while flicking pieces of her granola at Tori. "No, I don't need it. I'm just glad I got Sam to stop being scared of hugs." Cat smiled proudly, her eyes never leaving the board. She then finishes and explains the rules to everyone, but they seem preoccupied in their own thoughts. Tori listened closest, so she was able to play and actually understand what was going on. Sam munched on jerky and the occasional grape if it was force fed to her. They all proceeded to play for an hour until Cat gasped. "Don't we have to babysit tonight?!" She panicked and looked at Sam. "Relax, they decided to cancel." Sam said, chuckling at Cat. "What's so funny...?" Cat said and poked Sam on the nose. "It's just your reactions to small things and your lack of reactions to not so innocent things. It's cu-...uh, funny." Sam said, not wanting to call Cat cute. Cat yawned and laid against the couch, nodding off. Tori had stayed quiet, but texted her something.
Tori: pick her up bride style, girl!
Sam: idk.
Tori:c'mon just try. Only live one life, might as well make this count. :)
Sam:yeah yeah ok.
Sam looked at Tori and Jade, and they both nodded in approval.