Chapter 5

"Ugh! This is taking too long!" Sam growled impatiently as she waited for her food. She looked at her pear phone and checked the time. "6:22, great..." Sam sighed and banged her fist on the table. "Hey, I need some chicken and a rainbow leaf platter with a fruit bowl over here!" Screamed Sam, looking at her phone clock again. "So sorry ma'am, here you go," the cashier said giving her the food. Sam snatched the bag of food and ran out to get on her motorcycle and rode off. When Sam got home, she checked her phone. She received a text from Tori and replied.

Tori: on my way now :)

Sam: just brought some food for tonight.

Tori: Kk I still have snacks though.

Sam: You better

Tori: lol ok see ya.

Putting her phone back in her pocket, Sam walked into the apartment and shut the door. "Sam, you're back!" Cat hopped up from the couch in the living room and took the bag of food from Sam, setting it on the counter and taking everything out of the bag and setting it neatly on the table. "You must be hungry if you pay more attention to food than hugging me," Sam said, shocked at Cat's actions. As soon as Cat put her fruit bowl down, there was a knock on the door. "Oh, I wonder who that could be." Cat said as she skipped over to open the door. She gasped when she saw who it was, her smile widening. "TORI! JADE!" She exclaimed and jumped up and down giddily. "Sup Cat," said Jade. "Ohhh I'm so excited!" Said Tori holding up snacks and games. Jade brought her backpack with the console inside. "Yo, Tori," Sam said, looking at Tori with an angry flail of her hands. Tori just shrugged and mouthed "sorry" and Jade gave Sam a small smirk. Sam scowled at Jade but the goth girl sauntered over to the blonde and gave her a fake smile. "Nice to finally meet you formally. I hope we become good friends." Sam just stood there with her fists clenched, but Jade instantly gave her a tight hug; bringing her lips close to Sam's ear. "I'm going to help you pet that kitty tonight, Puckett." Sam was speechless and just stood in place while feeling her whole body become warmer. "Wha....kit..." is all Sam could say. "Jade," Tori said pleadingly. "I just told her I was going to help, chill out Vega." Jade said with a slight smirk. Cat seemed to be too happy to notice how red Sam was, but she helped Tori set up the game while Jade and Sam talked in the other room. "So, what do you girls have planned for tonight?" Sam asked Jade nervously. "Just movies, games, and a little dancing." Jade said mischievously.