Chapter 13

Tori pulled up to Cat's apartment and waved goodbye to her. "See you tomorrow!" Said Cat as she opened the door. "Sup, kiddo." Sam greeted her with a small salute, still in her pajamas. "Hey Sam, Guess what?!" She said giddily. "What?!" Sam said, imitating Cat's excited voice. "I have a secret admirer! And you knew before it even happened!" Cat said and hugged her. "What are you talking about?" Asked Sam, confused yet anxious because of her statement. "You were dreaming and you sleep talk. You said note and secret...and something else like promise and don't leave." Said Cat, going from giddy to somewhat sad. "Oh, I didn't know I talked in my sleep..." Said Sam. "You do, and you predicted the future! And I got a note from a secret admirer! Like you said!" Cat was giggling and smiling. "Have any idea who it could be?" Sam asked. "Well I thought it was Robbie, because he always tries hard to make me like him. He doesn't leave his dotted letters undotted though. And he isn't very heavy handed." Cat said. Sam nodded and said, "maybe it's someone else." Cat looked at the note and frowned. "But I don't know any guy that likes me enough to do this besides Robbie and nobody knows me that well besides my friends to write about me this way." Said cat. "Yeah." Sam simply said. "Do you know who did this?" Cat asked. "Yeah, I do." Said Sam with a smirk. "TELL ME PLEASE! I NEED TO KNOW!" Cat screamed. "You have to find out for yourself." Said Sam. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me?" Cat used her pout, but to no avail. "Noooooooooooo I won't." Sam imitated Cat again, making Cat whine and sit down on the couch, crossing her arms. "I'm not gonna talk to you until you tell me who wrote it." Cat pouted and turned away from Sam. "You think I care about that? You couldn't last a day without talking to me." Said Sam, smiling confidently. Cat didn't say anything and just stayed where she was. "Fine, whatever. I'm still not going to tell you." Sam said and went to their room. Cat looked down at her note and read it aloud.

(To: Cat

I don't know how to do this, because I've never tried before. But I want you to know this isn't just some little crush. I think that I'm actually falling in love with you. I don't know why but whenever I see you, I get this feeling like I want to barf. But in a good way, like I ate something good but I want to barf it up and eat it again. I can't really describe it. But I just know that whenever I am near you, I want to make you happy and love to see you smile because its cute. I want to be with you but I don't know if you feel the same. I just don't want anything awkward between us to happen if you knew that I wrote this. I always loved you I just never knew until now, because I didn't think love was real. Now I know it is.

From: your secret admirer)

Cat sighed and kept the note to her chest, thinking it was romantic, but gross. She wished Sam would tell her who the secret admirer was, but she remembered she prevented herself from talking to her. She sighed again and laid on the couch to sleep.