Chapter 47

"Sam...I think I need a break..." Cat was panting heavily, sitting up to catch her breath. "Don't quit on me now, kitten. I need you to help me finish." Sam kissed Cat's thighs and grabbed her waist, trying to keep her interested. Cat pushed Sam away, putting her tank top and shorts back on. "I'm so sorry, I'm really tired. Maybe if you gave me some more of that tea..." Cat said and traced her finger along the centre of Sam's chest. "No, I don't think you need anymore. You acted a little too crazy when you had that much sugar. At least she didn't find my stash of junk..." Sam muttered to herself. "STASH! WHAT STASH!?" Cat screamed and tackled Sam onto the floor, choking her. Sam gagged and coughed. "Oh, sorry." Cat said and got off of her. "Sammy, can you give me some candy please?" Cat begged. "No, you acted insane when I gave you that tea. I don't even want to know what you'll do if you ate some of my candy." Sam said and crawled away from her. Cat frowned and came up with a plan, smiling mischievously. She crawled onto Sam and straddled her. "Don't you want to touch me, Sammy?" Cat asked, biting her lip. "Yes, Sammy really wants to." Sam said excitedly. "Well if Sammy doesn't give me her candy, Sammy is never gonna touch me again." Cat said seductively, slowly pulling away and standing up. Sam sat on the floor, looking up at Cat. "N-never...?" She peeped. "Mhmmm. And when we don't have to babysit, it'll be nothing but really short skirts around the house." Cat said. "Short...skirts...?" Sam repeated, her voice getting higher. "Yeah...and I'm starting to get really tired of wearing panties. Maybe I'll just throw them away." Cat started to slowly take her shorts back off, bending over and looking back at Sam. She stared at Cat's body, craving to touch her. Cat sat on the floor and spread her legs apart, taking her panties off in an agonizingly slow pace. Sam groaned and crawled closer to Cat, reaching her hand out to touch her. "No, no, no. Not until I get my candy." Cat put her foot on Sam's forehead, pushing her back. "C'mon baby, I need you." Sam pleaded, laying on the floor and reaching for Cat again. "I need your candy, Sam." Cat said and crossed her legs. "Alright, fine. I'll get you the stupid candy." Sam said, mentally kicking herself for being so easily manipulated. "Good girl." Cat said, pulling Sam close to her chest and stroking her hair. "Yeah..." Sam trailed off, inhaling the sweet scent of sweat and cotton candy perfume on Cat's perfect body.

"Are you kidding me!? Where's the candy!? You promised me some gummy worms!" Cat threw a tantrum and got off of Sam's lap, shoving her off of the bed. "I told you I'll give it to you tomorrow. Just chill out." Sam said, trying to calm Cat down. "DON'T TELL ME TO CHILL OUT! I need my candy...." Cat started to sob, tears staining her pillows. "Aw, kitten...do you really want it now?" Sam got back on Cat's bed and stroked her hair. "Yes..." Cat looked up at her and sniffled, giving a cute pout. "Hold on, don't move." Sam got up and walked out of the room. Cat sat still and sighed; looking down at herself, putting her shorts and shirt back on. Sam walked back in the room with an arm full of chocolate bars, cotton candy, liquorice, and gummy candy. "Sam, you're the best!" Cat hugged her and tore open a bag of gummy candy, eating all quickly. She moved onto the next bag and eventually ate all of the candy. Sam tried to take a candy bar, only to have her hand bitten. Since she was tired and received what she wanted from Cat, she decided to go to sleep since she didn't feel like trying to control Cat's temper while she was having a relapse. Sam slept through the crashes of the dishes, the screams and psychotic laughter coming from the other room. A few hours later, Cat was trying to crawl back into her and Sam's room; barely able to move her legs. She fell on the floor and groaned in pain and fatigue. Cat finally crawled onto Sam's bed and snuggled up to her. "G'night Sam..." Cat slurred and sloppily kissed her on the nose and mouth. Sam grunted and turned her face away. Cat laid in bed, her mind racing. The sugar made her mind wander every subject her brain had. When she thought about her bad memories, she became deeply depressed and tried not to cry. "Sam's here...I don't need to cry..." Cat kept telling herself. "Sam?" Cat called for her, but Sam was in a deep sleep. Cat started to cry and decided to leave the apartment, trying to clear her head.