Chapter 44

When school was over, Cat met up with Jade to go over Tori's house. Cat sat in the passenger seat and texted Sam where she was going. "So, what did you want to tell me?" Jade asked. "Um...well, I..." Cat curled her finger around her hair nervously. "C'mon Cat, spill it." Jade demanded. "I..Remember when I introduced you to Sam and I left you two alone?" Cat asked. "Yeah, why?" Jade glanced at Cat. "Well...I was trying to get you two together because I saw how sad and angry you were after Beck broke up with you." Cat said. Jade didn't say a word and just stared blankly at the road. "I understand if you're mad at me, I just wanted you to be happy with someone you have a lot in common with." Cat flinched when Jade stopped the car abruptly and glared at her. "Who told you about him breaking up with me...?" Jade hissed. "N-nobody told me, I just saw how you were avoiding him and your makeup was kinda smeared all the time. You just looked really heartbroken and nobody acts that way if they wanted to break up with someone..." Cat said and tried to touch Jade's arm. "Don't!...just don't." Jade snapped and grabbed Cat's arm, letting go when she realized that she was scaring Cat. "How could you try to set me up with her when I was still getting over a breakup?" Jade asked. "I just couldn't stand seeing my best friend so depressed. I knew that you and her liked scary movies and violence, so I thought it would work out." Cat looked up at Jade fearfully. "But then you started to develop feelings for Sam and took her back before I could recover and give her a chance." Jade stated. "Y...yeah." Cat looked down, realizing her jealousy effected Jade's potential relationship with Sam. "Well, I'm kind of glad you did that. Because I'm happy with Tori. She's the only person who didn't give up on me when I was feeling down. Even when I gave her a hard time." Jade smiled at Cat and started the car back up. "I'm happy you two are together, Tori appreciates you more than I ever thought anyone could. She's madly in love with you." Cat said. Jade smiled and pulled into Tori's driveway, getting out of the car. Cat walked behind her and stood next to her when she barged into the house. "Oh, it's you." Trina said from the kitchen, a bowl of soup in her hand. "I wasn't looking forward to seeing your face either." Jade said, sneering at her. "Hey Trina, where's Tori?" Cat asked and walked over to give Trina a hand with the soup. "She's in her bed. Don't get too close though. She might barf on you." Trina said. "Ew ew ew ewwww!" Cat shrieked and put the soup down, scrunching up her face. "I don't mind." Jade said and smirked. Trina rolled her eyes. "Of course you wouldn't, freak." Jade sneered at Trina again and took the soup off of the table, taking it up to Tori's room. Cat was hesitant, but followed Jade. "Tori...?" Cat peeked at Tori behind Jade and Tori looked up. "You're really skinny and pale." Jade said and set the soup down on Tori's desk. "That's what happens when you can't keep any of your food down. You lose weight and get pale." Tori smiled weakly, her arms shakily reaching up for Jade. She leaned down to hug Tori gently, careful not to hurt her. They kissed and Cat smiled, awing at the display of affection. Jade laid in Tori's lap and snuggled up to her, letting Tori stroke her hair. "I missed you so much." Jade said and took Tori's hand in hers. "Look at you Miss sensitive." Tori said and giggled. "Oh shut up, Vega." Jade said in a playful manner, pulling her down to plant a kiss on her chin. Cat squealed and couldn't help but blush. "How are you feeling, Tori?" Cat asked, feeling bad about interrupting their moment. "I'm better now, thanks for asking. I'm able to hold down a little bit of food." Tori said. "That's great! Did you want some soup?" Cat asked. "I'm okay, thanks." Tori said. "I'll feed her when she's hungry." Jade said. Cat flinched at the slight intensity in Jade's voice. "Oh, okay. Well you seem to have everything under control, I'll call Sam so she can take me home." Cat said. "Okay, see ya Cat." Jade said and waved, turning back to Tori to snuggle her again. "Bye, Jade. Bye Tori." Cat smiled and went back downstairs. "You're leaving?" Trina asked. "Yeah, I have to call Sam so she can take me home." Trina looked offended. "You don't think I could take you home?" She asked. "Oh...did you want to?" Cat asked. "Well now I don't." Trina said and turned away from her. "I'm sorry Trina...could you please take me home? I need a ride." Cat pleaded. "Hmmm...okay." Trina said and hurried to her car, running past Cat. "Come on!" She yelled and honked the car horn. "Kk!" Cat beamed and got into the car to let Trina drive her home. When they got back to her place, Trina cleared her throat. "So? Do I get a proper thank you or what?" Trina asked. "Thank you, Trina." Cat said and smiled, hugging her. Trina sighed and hugged Cat tight, not letting her go. "Um, you can let go now..." Cat said, becoming uncomfortable. Trina let go and stared at Cat, her expression unreadable. "T-Trina? What's the m-" Trina kissed Cat passionately, Cat's eyes widened and she tried to pull away. Trina finally broke the kiss and Cat stared at her in shock. "Why would you do that!?" Cat asked, completely baffled at Trina's sudden action. "I'm sorry...I'm just so lonely and nobody wants me...all of the boys I flirt with run away from me, you're the only person that doesn't run away." Trina started to cry. "Don't cry, Trina. What about Sinjin? He likes you." Cat said and rubbed Trina's back. "Ew, that loser? No way." Trina said and grimaced. "Well I'm sorry, I wish I could help you." Cat said sadly. "Help me by being with me, I'm desperate here!" Trina pleaded. "I can't. I'm in a relationship. plus I don't want to be with you because you're desperate for a relationship." Cat said and got out of the car. "Fine! Don't expect any favours from me any time soon!" Trina yelled and sped off. Cat was still shocked and confused as to why Trina would suddenly do such a thing. She walked into the apartment and laid on the couch, instantly falling asleep and not acknowledging Sam next to her. Sam didn't want to wake her up, so she scooted over to her and placed Cat's head on her lap.