Chapter 12

Cat woke up earlier than usual to get ready for school, causing Sam to wake up from a deep sleep. "Cat, what're you doing up so early?" She said, rubbing her eyes. "I was making you breakfast before I left." Cat said and gave her a plate. "Oh, thanks." Sam smiled and ate while Cat went to shower and get dressed. Cat always made the best food, but she never learned how to make soup. "Hey, you need a ride or something?" Sam called out. "No it's ok, Tori is picking me up today," Cat told her through the bathroom door. "Ok, just making sure." Sam said and fell back to sleep. Cat was dressed and texted Tori that she was ready and sat on the couch next to a sleeping Sam. Cat sighed, watching the blonde sleep. "Be good while I'm at school, Sam." Cat said quietly and rubbed her back. "Ughhhhh..." Sam replied, making Cat giggle and smile at her. Cat received a text from Tori saying she was outside with Jade. Cat went outside to meet them. "Hey, Cat." Said Tori with a smile. "Hi guys, how are you?" Jade took a sip of her coffee with a small grunt while Tori translated that she had a rough night. "Aw, are you going to be okay?" Cat said with a sad frown. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just get in." Jade seemed to be angry about something. When they arrived at the school, Cat put her backpack in her locker and saw a piece of folded paper fall out. She picked it up and read it, starting to blush and put the note in her pocket, smiling at the thought of a secret admirer. "Maybe it's Robbie again..." Cat thought. She didn't mind that Robbie liked her, she just didn't like him the same way. She stopped thinking about it and headed for Mr. Sikowitz's class. "You're a little late, Cat. What's the hold up?" Sikowitz asked. "Sorry, I was lost in thought." Cat stated, staring at the note. "Well don't lose yourself like that because I might have to keep you after school if you're late again," said Mr. Sikowitz. "No problem." Cat said, still staring at the note. After class was over, cat met up with Beck, Andre, Robbie and Rex. "Hey Cat, haven't seen you in a while," said Beck, giving her a small hug. "Hey Beck, are you and Jade still going out?" Cat asked, only to get a slight mumbling noise from him. "She uh...you didn't know or even notice?" Beck asked Cat. "Yeah, it's the whole talk of the school, Jade's with Tori now." Rex said, with a nod from Robbie. "They started going out weeks ago." Said Andre. "Oh, I had no idea. Sorry, Beck." Said Cat. "No, it's cool; we're still friends so it isn't as awkward." Said Beck. "Oh! Kk." Replied Cat with a smile. "It's funny, I always thought they hated each other, turns out its the opposite." Said Robbie. After their conversation, they all went to lunch and Cat pulled her note out of her pocket. "Hey guys, I got a love note in my locker. Do any of you know who could have did this?" Said Cat, holding the note up. "A love note!?" Said Robbie, becoming flustered. "Chill out man, more than one guy can like a chick." Said Rex. "I know...I just didn't think I would have to compete with anyone here." Robbie replied sadly. "I like you as a friend Robbie, so you don't have to compete." Cat said with an innocent smile. "Ummm, we don't know who wrote that at all." Andre said, looking away from the note. A few seconds later, Tori and Jade come to the table. Tori greeted everyone while jade sat down and texted on her phone the whole time. "I didn't know you two were going out." Said Cat, making Jade look up slowly from her phone at her. "Well I noticed you aren't as mean." Cat said to Jade. She just looked back down at her phone. "It's complicated," said Tori. "Anyway, what is that you have there?" She asked pointing to the note. "I have a secret admirer!" Cat squealed and hugged the note. "Aw that's sweet. I wonder who it is." Tori said, looking at Andre. The only people who didn't know about Sam were Beck and Robbie. "What note? I don't know what you're talking about! I gotta go get something from somewhere!" Said Andre nervously as he got up to leave. "Maybe Andre wrote the note," Jade said, not looking up from her phone. "No...this isn't his handwriting." Cat said. "Wait! I heard Sam sleep talking last night and she mentioned a note and said secret." Cat said to Tori. "Oh?" Was the only reply Tori had, feeling that Cat might not be as ditzy as she seemed. Cat gasped and looked at the note again. "Do you know what this means?!" Cat exclaimed and they all looked around nervously. "It means Sam can predict the future in her dreams!" said Cat, making Tori's doubts fade instantly. "Sure, Cat." Said Tori. "I have to ask her after school!" Cat said and cheerfully smiled, thinking about her friend's new 'power'. After lunch was over, Cat went to her other classes and waited for Tori so she could be taken home.