ı 0 ı Summary & Playlist

˙ ˙ ˙

"My memory misses you, it asks about you all the time.

                                           It's pains me that I can no longer call you mine."

˙ ˙ ˙

SUMMARY

Exactly one year, five months, and three days has passed since Blair left Mystic Falls. Each and every second of that year, five months and three days was spent missing her one true love. Although each day she misses James terribly, she has grown to accept that he'll never come back, and instead has made it her goal to fulfill his last wishes- that she let go of what could have been and try to live for her and for Theo. 

In that year since she left everything behind, she moved to Atlanta and found herself a small home paying a small rent. She found a preschool for Theo and a paying job. It was more than just a job actually. It was a career Blair had always wanted, seeing as it involved art. She was currently working at a Graphic Design studio, drawing and designing various ads, CD covers, portraits and even story books. She adored that job, and the fact that she had managed to find a job at all was an outstanding accomplishment for the brokenhearted vampire. Of course, compulsion helped but it was the closest thing she had to living a normal life. 

She left everything behind, and had hardly spoken to anyone in the time she was away. Damon called her once a month to check in on her while Caroline called her nonstop. Blair wanted to be so distant from her past life that she made the extreme move of changing her phone number so that only Damon could call her.

Joel on the other hand had gone missing for a few months until Blair ran into him at an Atlanta bar where he worked just twenty minutes from where she lived. It was a crazy coincidence the both of them ended in the same place, however deep down Blair knew James's letters were responsible for this, as he had left one for Joel too.

Blair is finally making a life for herself and raising a child in which she always thought to be impossible. However, living alone and single with a three and a half year old is no easy task, especially when she's still haunted by the memory of James.

But her haunted memory is the least of her problems as more supernatural creatures follow her into town, some of them being closer to her than she knows. In a world where pain happens daily and life is no paradise, Blair must fight to protect what she has left in order to keep her promise to James.

Because as of right now the only thing holding her together is the idea that she can live in peace while the evil lurks under her nose.

_________________

KAYA SCODELARIO AS BLAIR SALVATORE

TARON EGERTON AS JOEL BRANSON

______

LUKE MITCHELL AS LOGAN JONES

AMBER STEVENS WEST AS CHRISTINA CASTRO

JEREMY MAGUIRE AS THEODORE BRIDGES-SALVATORE

_________________________

PLAYLIST

All I Want by Kodaline

Black Water by Of Monsters and Men

Bring Me to Life by Evanescence

Carousel by Melanie Martinez

Control by Halsey

Little do You Know by Alex & Sierra

Open up Your Eyes by Daughtry

Wake me Up by Avicii

White Blood by Oh Wonder