ı 27 ı Siphon My Ass

˙ ˙ ˙

"I was buried underneath it and all I could see was white."

˙ ˙ ˙

THE WORST PART of creating a plan is having everyone shut it down, and by everyone I mean Liv.

"No. Absolutely not." She shakes her head stubbornly. "You are not risking my brother's life with that monster." 

"This is our only way!" I exclaim, flailing my arms up and down.

"Well find another," she sasses, causing my blood to boil.

"You know what bitc-"

"What Blair is trying to say, is if anyone has any other ideas to please share them now," James abruptly says, stepping in front of me. "We only have eight days left to find a solution," he adds.

"I'll all in for witchy bitch twin here to step up. Unless of course, he's a wuss and doesn't want to," Damon snickers, smirking widely. I know what he's doing; he's trying to rile Luke up, make him angry and turn it into a competition. If we tell him he's not strong enough to go up against Kai, he'll be more willing to prove us wrong.

"I'll do it," Luke suddenly says.

"What?" Liv scoffs. "Like hell you will."

"If this will save Jo, then I'll do it," Luke tells his sister. "Besides, I owe Blair anyways. It's my fault Damon got stuck on the other side." 

"You don't get it Luke, you could die," Liv pleads with him, and for a moment I feel empathy for her. Only for a moment though.

"If I don't do it, Blair and Jo will die. What choice do we have?" he sighs in defeat. "Besides, if it's not Kai and Jo that merge it will have to be you and me, and I don't want to have to do that."

"But Kai, he's full of magic right now, no?" Alaric questions, Jo silently standing by his side.

"Indeed the bastard is. So, if we're going to set up this merge we have to make sure it's fair. That means we need to drain the siphon's ass of magic, wear him down," I propose.

"And how do you suppose you'll do that?" Damon questions.

"Well, I've always been one for games." I smirk, sending my brothers a smile but neither one of them seem amused. "Tough crowd," I mutter.

"You're not chasing after him Blair. He almost killed you last time." Stefan shakes his head, Damon nodding along with him.

"Your brothers are right," James adds, causing me to scowl.

"You don't get it! He won't kill me," I argue, causing them to give me estranged looks. "I'm the one thats supposed to deliver Jo to him in eight days. He won't kill me if I'm assigned to die anyways," I say.

"She has a point." Caroline shrugs.

"Really blondie?" Damon growls, sending her a disapproving look.

"Great! So it's settled." I clap my hands together.

∆ ∆ ∆

We split into two groups: one focused on preparing the merge ceremony, strengthening Luke while the other is preparing to confront Kai in hopes of draining some of his magic. I of course am part of the 'kick Kai's ass squad', and I couldn't be happier. Nothing brings me more joy than watching people who messed with me suffer. It's sick, I know, but if anyone deserved their ass handed to them, it's Kai Parker. Maybe even more than Katherine Pierce. In fact, they would've been perfect for each other. Nothing like watching two sociopaths fall in love.