ı 45 ı Party Pooper

˙ ˙ ˙

˙ ˙ ˙

"I can't tell where the journey will end, but I know where to start."

˙ ˙ ˙

THIS WEEK has been the longest week of my life. Each day I wake up, one day closer to the wedding yet it still seems so far away. Caroline has done a phenomenal job of organizing it all- not just my wedding, but Elena's and Jo's as well. Party planning is her thing, and it makes her happy. Heck, she's a master at it too.

Today I woke up to the house all alone, my body the only one in it. The guys have their bachelor party tonight, and god knows what they're doing to prepare for it. I had to hire a nanny Caroline recommended to watch over Theo, as Caroline planned our bachelorette party for tonight as well. Let's just say none of us are getting up tomorrow.

"Hey," Elena greets as she walks through the door, holding a tray of steaming hot coffees. There are four in the tray, and one in hand for herself.

"Hey?" I greet, confused. I didn't know she was coming over this morning, and judging by the amount of drinks in her hand, she's expecting more to show up. "What are you doing here Elena?" I ask, my head cocked to the side.

"What do you mean?" she laughs in a confused way. "Caroline texted everyone and said to meet here." 

"What?" I snap in a cynical way, confused by it all.

Before any of us can answer, the doorbell rings, sending an echoing ring throughout the empty house. "Who are you expecting Elena? Who are the coffee's for?" I ask sternly, slowly making my way to the door.

"Just Bonnie, you, me, Caroline, and Jo!" she explains innocently, following behind me.

I make it to the door and slowly twist the handle, careful not to make any sudden moves that would spook the unknown person behind the door.

"Just open it already," Elena panics, standing an inch behind me.

I turn to glare back at her when suddenly the person behind the door barges open, their face covered with a mask. Judging by the fingernails the intruder is female, yet strong. They rush forwards and stab my in the neck with a needle, spilling burning vervain into my bloodstream. As the poison takes over, I watch as the intruder does the same to Elena, sending us both into a dangerous and vulnerable state of sleep.

∆ ∆ ∆

I feel it in my fingertips first, finding the strength to move them. I jerk around, my body letting out little shakes as I regain consciousness. I open my eyes and realize I'm sitting up right, my hands untied and my vision clearing up. Beside me sits a distressed Elena and an unfazed Jo.

Our eyes are directed to a bright light in front of us, and the sound of a champagne bottle opening.

"HAPPY BACHELORETTE PARTY BITCHES!" an array of voices scream.