ı 32 ı Bitch Switch Sisters

˙ ˙ ˙

"If falling in love is heaven's wonder drug, I'm addicted and you can only fix me"

˙ ˙ ˙

THE LAST TIME  I turned my switch off, I was forced to- forced by Klaus Mikaelson himself. I had no choice in the matter, as my life and my brother's lives were at stake if I didn't flip it. This time things are different. I know how it feels coming out of the other end after the worse is done, and I know how ruthless I can be. However, this time I flipped it by choice. There was no desire to rid myself of emotions, as frankly I was quite happy. Now I feel nothing, but that's bliss as well. 

Not caring about a single thing is both satisfying and concerning at the same time. Before tonight I was filled with overwhelming emotions of sorrow, guilt, compassion yet love from my friends and family. I had no valid reason to turn my humanity off, no grief or pain, but only as an act of support for my friend.

I couldn't protect her from the pain of her mother's death, so I thought maybe I could protect her from doing this alone. Things would be a lot more enjoyable if we could experience this together, by each other's sides. 

To start out wild adventure together, Caroline and I spend the night drinking at the Whittmore bar, compelling the bartender to refill our shot glasses even when our vision starts to get blurry. Soon after we decide to have some fun on the vulnerable, drunken teens that fill the bar. We bring some cute guys outside and drain them of their blood, however we're careful enough to heal and erase after to ensure we cover our steps. That's part of the reason I want to be there for Caroline, so I can ensure she doesn't do anything stupid while hoping I'm smart enough not to do stupid things with her.

Surprising enough, the two of us wake up in Caroline's dorm room, the whole room messed and destroyed. Our clothes are all over the place, blood still caked on our lips and instead we're dressed in cute, lacy pyjamas.

"Damn," I laugh, throwing a pillow at a sleeping Caroline to wake her up. She jumps up, startled at first before breaking out into a fit of laughter as we remember everything from last night.

"You look smexy Blair Salvatore," Caroline compliments, winking at my lingerie. I have a distant memory of us coming back to her dorm severely drunk, dancing around in our bra and underwear like there was no tomorrow. Dressing up is fun, and dancing is fun. It was a very fun night. 

"You look quite ravishing yourself." I smirk at her from across the bed. She slept in her own bed last night while I slept in Elena's. I hope she doesn't mind.

Suddenly the dorm room door opens, two familiar faces walking through. "Speaking of the devil." I groan, flipping the sheets up so I can get out of bed. "I slept in your bed Elena, hope you don't mind," I remark, shuffling through Caroline's drawers to find something to wear. I kinda don't want to slip back into my black dress, and all my clothes are at the Boarding house.

"Blair? What are you doing here? James has been looking for you all night," Elena says.

"Has he? That's a shame. He wasted his whole night. Poor guy," I laugh to myself as I pick out a black tank top and ripped jeans.

Elena scrunches her brows together in confusion, studying me. "Did you-"

"Yes, I indeed did," I finish the sentence for her.

"What the hell Blair? Why would you do that?" Elena chastises. "I mean Caroline I understand, but you?"

"Hey Ms.Angry Pants, if I can do it then so can Blair. She was way more understanding than you ever were. Thank Jesus I snapped your neck," Caroline laughs deviously, getting out of bed herself.