• AUTHOR'S NOTE •

Wow.

I don't even know how to begin. Saying goodbye to this book is like saying goodbye to a part of my life.

An Everlasting Death was the first book I ever wrote on Wattpad, more than 3 years ago. I had know idea what the hell I was doing. Heck, I almost deleted my drafts every time I wrote them I was so dumb. All I had was an idea, and with that idea came possibilities. Never did I ever think this series would be as successful as it is today.

Of course I have gained some haters, particularly people who were disappointed that Blair didn't get with Klaus. The truth is, I never saw Blair with Klaus and never intended them to be together. I only added their little moments together for you guys, and it's important to note that this is not a Klaus Fanfiction. This is a book about the Salvatore family, and more particularly if they had a sister. This was about her struggles, about her life and her happiness. In the end there was no one that could give her happiness unlike James could, and that's why they deserve one another.

I have also discovered amazing people who spread nothing but support and love, and I wanted to thank you. You readers are the reason I felt so motivated to write, why I was so passionate about this idea. Originally I was only going to write one book until you all encouraged me to write more.

This book has changed my views on writing, and allowed me to fall in love with words and story telling. I could not have gotten to the place I am today without you all.

If any of you have any questions about this story or it's ending, please let me know here.

Thank you again, and I spread much love.

Sincerely,

Taylor
xoxoxo

p.s I left some pictures of old covers I once used for when I first began writing the series. They go in order. I must say the first one makes me cringe every time, but I learn to laugh at it. ;)

 ;)

p

p.s: stay tuned for a slight surprise in the near future, as I'm not completely done writing this series yet. Keep this book in your library for updates!!

:)