Chapter 3 ; Adrian's Introduction

Chapter 3 

                                                                                                    Adrian

I am nervous as hell, i cant even lie. I just want to go back to sleep. Being in this kind of life is hard, non the less crazy. Having you father the top drug dealer and you leading in his foot steps and then you having people in and out your house with heavy machinery since a young age.

You cant call me a punk for having these nerves, but everywhere you go people wanting to use you for you money, supply, or even to set you up.

I live by myself and its lonely. Yes, im looking for a mistress. But these hoes out here are trifling. Looking for nothing but money and to betray you. Some wanna have your seed and others want fame.

I just want a lady who could hold me down through thick and thin.

"Adrian!" The front door of my house closed. It was late at night. I was tired but i couldnt sleep.

I jumped from my bed and ran down stairs to my little sister Ciara. Me and her was the closest out of all of us. She wanted to be a little social worker instead of joining the business as the first lady. Yea, my moms gone. She died from a drug overdose, I swear that lady made me the man I was today. Even though, I have flaws I am a gentleman. My dad, and I curse him everyday for this, left my moms. She went into depression, and her husband started to get her strung out on drugs.

I love my pops but we dont have a close relationship, I will forever worship him as one of the most wise men on this Earth but I’ll ever be here for him.

I pulled in my little sister for a hug, and a peck on the cheek. She know she missed her big brother, and her face showed she did. I kissed her cheek lightly and sat on the couch without another word.

"Sup with you bru bru?" she asked with concern.

"Think ‘bout ma," I sighed, " its like she keeps coming back to my mind when I finally erase her from the top of my brain. I just wanna push it back and forget about it."

She smiled weakly. “Chris I know you were the most affected out of this, I mean you are the 2nd to oldest brother, and the biggest mamas boy ever but you have to let it go for once. I have, Kiara, Jayson and Audrey, even daddy.” I winced at those two names. I instantly became angry, “Ci! Stop talking about them niggas in my house man.”

"There your father and brother! You can’t have hate for two of the only things you have in this life. So kill the attitude before I punch you!" 

I smacked my teeth. My sister got a mean punch. “Man whatever” 

"Yea whatever cause’ you know I’m right. You need to stop Christopher, its not that serious. Jayson and dad are good people; you just too damn selfish to see that. At least talk to them. You need to see dad tomorrow because you the one thats entering the game soon." She explained, with a rolled of her eyes. I waved her off, and walked to get a snack.

"Fuck it" she huffed, "Since you dont wanna listen lets see when Kiara get here from New York tomorrow"

I snapped my neck towards her with a hard look. “Say what!?” I yelled, in fury. Not her nagging, complaining ass. Shes a border line hoe when it comes down to her clothing, and her spitting game. Shes bisexual. “I’on want that hoe around here.”

"Hoe!?" I felt a sting in the back of my head, and thats when I snapped in and gently pushed her to the side before going up the stairs into my ballroom sized bedroom and slamming the door in her face. I could care less about this shit now.

"Adrian!" she banged on the door. I rolled my eyes.

"Man get the fuck out, Ciara!" I yelled. I was pissed off, and this rarely happens. I love my sister and we are very close but she wants to be the therapist, and all she is, is a social worker. "Whatever Adrian, I try, I try so hard for you to listen. Your my brother, I only want whats best for you." she sobbed softly.

I sighed and went to the door, “I know… But i’on appreciate you in my business. You can let yourself out, I love you Ci.” 

"Love you too bro, be easy." I chuckled at her. She knows how to make me happy in a matter of seconds. I wish somebody else could do that too . Like, a woman I could love and care for, and have my kids.