Chapter 31 ; Baby Aiden

- Same Day - 

 Sierra

"We gone have to talk now or later.." August said rubbing my arm up and down. My back was faced him. I was sad, and hurt. I can’t have kids… ever. Your telling me I can’t have another baby. "August… leave it alone." I sobbed, and sighed before pulling me up and holding me into his arms. I felt like a baby being cradled. He kissed my forehead as I cried into his shoulder.

"Talk to me…" he pleaded.

"It’s too soon. I-I can’t, you’ll leave me." I shook my head, and tried to push away but he pulled me closer, and his grip got tighter. 

"I won’t leave you.. We’ve been together for 4 month’s. We all got secret’s but just tell me one thing do you have a child I don’t know about?" He asked. Nodding, "Yes, her names Lily and she’s 5 years old. She’s with her dad in Texas but she come’s home this weekend. I was going to surprise you.." He chuckled. "That’s all you had to say. I can’t leave you because you have a child if I love you I’m gonna stay, ma."

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, Aug…"

"Don’t think you off the hook. I know you got an abortion." I sighed, "It was 2 month’s ago. It wasn’t your’s. I was 3 month’s pregnant.." He nodded and kissed me still holding me in his arms. 

"From now on, you are telling me secret’s… and I’ll tell you mine." 

"Fine…" I mumbled and he laid on his back letting me straddle his lap. "I just can’t believe I can’t have kids.." I sighed. 

"I’m pretty sure you can get pregnant…." he grumbled, "them doctor’s don’t know miracles. But we’re gonna make one."

"Right now?" I bit my lip watching him seductively.

"Yeah, right now…" 

Next Day ~ Evening Time 

Chris

Ana’s mood swing’s were annoying as hell. She was complaining about every fucking thing and I was so close to slapping the shit out of her and just leaving but she needed me. She said she was having braxton hick’s. I already called her doctor and he said, it’s because she’s due today. But she used to have between 30 & 35 weeks, now she just being so fucking annoying.

I can’t wait till my baby boy here so she can take her ass to bed and me and boy can enjoy our time together..

"Alright! Anastasia, I hear you!" I yelled from the bathroom. A nigga was trying to roll one while she was sleep but now she just being annoying.

"Adrian! My water just broke!" so much for fucking smoking.. Wait. Wait. Her water just broke… 

"Oh fuck!" I shouted before busting out the bathroom and grabbing the baby bag and all her other shit and running down the stairs and I tripped and fell at the bottom. "What the hell are you doing on the floor!" she yelled at me.

I looked at her, and rolled my eyes.

"Please calm down… all you fucking do is yell, like shit.." I stood up and grabbed the stuff and went out the front door. I unlocked my Range and I put her stuff in the back seat, as I held her hand as she waddled and walked so slow. I got her to the car, as she wheezed and was yelling at every fucking thing.

I sighed before getting in the car, and speeding to the hospital.

"Call MY DOCTOR ADRIAN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" she screamed.