Chapter 27 ; A Secret (Part 2)

Chapter 27 Part 2

                                                                                   Chris 

I was pissed off and stressed the fuck out. It was evident that Anastasia was mad at me and we would be arguing when I got home later tonight so why not enjoy my time out while I can because I will be in for it in about 5 to 7 hours from now. I chuckled at my thoughts before sitting on the couch in the warehouse.

Smoke was in the air as everybody got lifted as soon as they came in contact with the inside of this place. This was my sanctuary where I wanted to chill and get head at.

Well when I used to, because I’m fully committed to my baby mom’s now. This drug dealing life ain’t for me but it’s all I’ve grown up around.

"Yo, what you thinking bout’ bra?" Audrey said rolling up two blunts. This crack head right here…

"Man, nothing.."

"Ayo! Get the fuck out!" he yelled at all the bitches and hoes, and bum ass nigga’s walking around looking lost. "Did I fucking stutter? Bitch I said get the fuck out!" he said taking out his gun and standing up making sure his bud was safely set down on the table. I just shook my head and took a hit from my pearl I had rolled up no more than 4 minutes ago.

The people scattered like roaches when he pulled the trigger but it was on safety so I know they felt stupid. He closed the door and locked it before coming back to go back to rolling his blunt.

"Spill nigga, don’t take yo time." he joked.

"Man nigga shut yo chink eyed ass up. I’m trying to find a way to start this shit." I said and blew out the extra smoke that stayed in my mouth. He rolled his eyes and lick the folds before rolling it fully and flicking the lighter under the blunt to dry it.

"Damn, it’s about to be Dr. Phil in this bitch.." he huffed. I waved him off.

"Nah, maybe Oprah but not that Dr. Phil shit." 

"Get to the point, nigga damn.."

"It all started with this deal shit." I started. "I ain’t tell pop’s yet. He probably gone try and kick my ass but you know Anastasia is my girl and carrying my son so he can’t tell me nothing.." I shrugged it off and rolled another blunt making a roach out of the other one. "Now I’m stressing her out with selling and this life ain’t for me no more. Now that nigga Ross telling me I have to move to New York. It’s an order and shit.." 

"Damn bro, you got it bad right now. But just tell him you can’t. He ain’t the boss of shit right now. Pop’s on his way back from Virginia. He should be here any minute now."

"True. But come on we gotta make these 3 drops and I’m talking to pop’s before I go to this cook out and my house." I said and dapped him up before standing.

"Aight, I can handle 2 with Jay you just do the 1st one. You dropping off 4 pounds of weed nothing major. It’ll be out in the open sort of so ain’t no set up. We got eye’s everywhere."

"Aight stay chill, G." I mumbled and continued to smoke my weed walking out of the warehouse to the trap house to pick up the supply.

                                           Anastasia 

I walked down the stair’s as I heard the doorbell ringing. I made it to the bottom and waddled to the door and opened it to see the usual. Mama, cousins, brothers, sisters, all the usual of Chris’ family. 

Soon the house was full to about 30 people and I huffed blowing my curls out of my face from all of the loudness. I went into the kitchen and finished making the candied yams, collards, neck bones, and baked beans. I was NOT making much because I didn’t want to be on my feet a lot.

"Hey baby.." Mama J said as she looked at my intently as I cooked. I turned around and reached for a hug.

"Oh Hi ma.." I responded.

"Now you know you shouldn’t be slaving over a hot stove baby girl." she said checking the food. Going into the cabinet she fished for anything she could find and started to cook more food. I nodded, and rolled my eyes walking off to tend to myself. I decided to take a shower and ease my tensions because I was annoyed. It was loud with babies running around and people yelling. 

I called up Chris just to hear his voice. I could be mad at him but he’d make sure I was fine and made sure I was at ease.

"Chris, you need to get home. I am going insane!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"I told you my family is not the chill type. But what you doing?" he sounded like he was driving while listening to the radio. I put him on speaker, and turned on the shower.

"Shower.." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"You wet or something?" he asked huskily. I laughed before shaking my head as if he could see me. "No I just need to ease myself right now and I can’t drink so why not take a steaming hot shower." I said and set my phone inside the shower where the soap goes and it doesn’t it get wet there. Grabbing my loofah and body wash I began to wash myself.

"So your going to be on the phone with me while you washing your ass?"

"Yes got a problem, baby boy?" I mumbled and washed my body slowly.

"Actually yes because I wanted to be in the shower with you when I got back but nah you getting clean and shit." He laughed making me chuckle and rinse my body.

Soon after finishing my body I washed and rinsed my hair before cutting off the shower and stepping out to dry off. Me and Chris held a conversation as I got ready.

"So when you going to be back?" I pouted.

"Soon baby, but did you pack anything yet?" I smacked my teeth.

"Until you tell your father I am not going to New York." I grumbled and put on my underwear and a bra. With that I put on an outfit before heading downstairs with him still on the phone talking.

"I am, today actually. He get’s back from Virginia and if I can convince him than we’ll be good. I already got people calling me about theme’s and shit but babe I gotta go. Love you bye.." he hung up, making me roll my eyes.

I put my phone in my back pocket and went back tot he family I was dreading to hang out with. Taking a deep breath I made it down the stairs and out to the people that was about to talk my ass off.