Chapter 14 ; Adorn

Anastasia

I walked into Adrian’s  bedroom, and he was out cold. Lets just say it didnt make me mad but it did annoy me. I straddled his lap as he slept on his back and bent down and put kisses on his neck and jaw line.

He stirred but didnt wake. This nigga…. I kissed my teeth before pecking his lips lightly, doing that several times he kissed back.

"Baby!" I yelled and planted kisses all over his face. Yeah, I was annoyed with him last night but its a new day. "Get your ass up!" He grumbled before pushing me off and doing a dashline to the bathroom.

Aftee hearing the toilet flush, I chuckled as he came in and kissed my cheek.

"Did you wash those hands, Reese?" I asked. I gave him another nickname and he huffed before going back and doing so. I rolled my eyes, and turned on his tv.

"Why you on my shit, Ana?"

"Because I am, got a problem?" I teased as ‘Snooki & Jwoww’ came on. "Yes I do, and why you watching this shit?" He smacked his teeth.

"Its fun, and your boring." I whined before watching the episode of when Snooki was moving away to the shore. He layed on top of me before nibbling on my ear lobe.

"Stooop," i moaned lowly.

"Get your ass off of me, and lets go somewhere. I wanna do something!" I huffed out, before pushing him off with all my strength. He moved just a bit but not far enough.

"Lets have a mini get together.. Like your aunt and friends and stuff can come over," I mumbled getting comfortable on his bed. He nodded.

"I’ll call them over in a while." He smirked, "Until then I have to talk to you,"

"Like what?" I sat up slightly. I was all ears.

"You have to move in soon," i choked on my own spit and began to cough. He showed a face of confusion, as I calmed down.

"Isn’t it a bit early for it?" I coughed. 
“My family think me and you have been together for a while, and we gotta make it look real.” He grumbled with an annoyed look evident. “Oh,” i cleared my throat, “well what about Serenity?”

"Thats not a problem, she’ll stay here… with us, and Ciara already knows, so like I said it wont be a problem." I smiled slightly with a nod..

"Well, we’ll move in… Thursday," I suggested.

"Just move your clothes and shit. Lemme go call the fam, so they can come over."

"oh yeah, I got class this evening." I stated, and he again nodded before getting on his phone.

"I’ma go get some clothes from my house and just bring them here," I mumbled before grabbing my phone and keys. After kissing him goodbye, I made my way over to my place.

I went inside and up into my closet. After getting the things I needed, I put them in a big box I kept after unpacking and taped it closed so nothing would fall out. 

I walked it down the stairs and carried it out the door but was stopped by the same lady that was at the group home.

"Uhm, excuse me." I replied nervously. She just glared at me before moving closer.

"Ana, oh how I’ve missed you." She whispered as she ran her hand through my hair.

"Todays Wednesday,  and you failed to come to the place. Have you forgot about your aunt?" She asked. I froze, and just backed away but my knees wouldnt bend as if my whole body turned to a cold stone.