Chapter 6 ; Pissed Off

Adrian

I woke up with a bad headache. I would never drink as much I did last night. I was beyond drunk. Then that private session really had me blown. My mind was swishing last night. Shawty has jaws on her ass how she was locking her mouth around my di-.

"Wake up nigga!" The maid bust through the door. Damn what time is it? I groaned as I opened my eyes blinded by the light.

"Damn! Chill out, Anastasia." I whined. She smacked her teeth, "dont be acting all bad last night I helped your ass in here. Dont tell me you was that drunk." I huffed at her loudness.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" I hushed her. I held my hand up. "You heard that?" I smirked. She looked around panicking.

"Stop playing Adrian!" She screamed and I winced at the loud sound and shushed her again. "You hear it again?" She shook her head.

"What?" I smirked a bit, "quietness.  Keep it that way ma. My head hurt too fucking much." I spat and she smacked her teeth.

"You are soo mean. Im outta here to go see my little sister."

Thats when my face held pity in it. I felt bad for her. I mean how would you feel if your sister was in a group home and could be adopted any minute right now. Plus, your fighting for her. I sat there for a second, and chewed on my bottom lip. Clearing my throat I responded.

“You done here?” I asked softly. She nodded with a crooked smile.

"Oh." I chuckled nervously. "C-can I go with you?" I asked. My headache was recovering smoothly as I laid back on my pillows. "

Sure. Theres aspirin on your nightstand. Be ready in 40 minutes, I gotta go get you some coffee. You did leave that on my list that was on the fridge.” She chuckled, smoothly. Her laugh was so baby like.

"Alright, ma."

I got up outta bed walking inside the bathroom and taking an aspirin before I got into the shower. I wanted to be relaxed. After doing that, I brushed my teeth washing my face, and brushing down my curls a bit. I needed a fresh haircut.

"Why you brushing them down?" I jumped snapping my neck at Ana.

"Ever heard of privacy?" I snapped. I glared at her.

"Ooooh rude," she rolled her eyes playfully, "nah but honestly, I expected you to be dressed by now. I’ll just set it down and go into the living room. Okay?" She explained. I nodded slightly, biting my lip.

"Yes, alright ma. I’ll be down in 5 minutes."

"Kay." And with that she set down my coffee and exited my bathroom. She didnt bother swaying her hips or nothing. I chuckled at her plainess.

                              Group Home

We walked into the home when a brizilian lady, im guessing her name is Ms. Charlotte. By the way she was looking at me she knew I who I was and what I do. Or lets say, “trying to do”.

"Serenity!" She yelled up the stairs. Her face was hard and she looked at the other little girls. I just awkwardly stood behind her.

"Why you looking like that?" I asked.

"A little girl wanted to put her hands on my baby. Shes lucky shes in a group home, I’d fuck her little ass up." She rambled on.

"Arent you trying to get Serenity back?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Yes but nobody is going to touch her."

"okay? Your sisters 5 years old. Right? She can stand up for herself against another five year old." I gritted out. She was overreacting. I didnt want her in any trouble.

"Okay and?" She scoffed.

"Im just saying, you dont have to overreact. Shes a big girl and you should thinking about getting her back other then beating a little girls ass. Thats all im saying, ma. Do you." I put my hands up in defeat.

"You dont have a say in shit that I do Adrian. Stay in your lane!" She yelled at me causing everybody to look at her in disgust and I clenched my jaw and sat on the couch. She really was pissing me off.
                                            Anastasia

I huffed and stomped up the stairs. Im not overreacting im just being protective. He doesnt know anything about me. Shid! Hes really pissing me off.

I went into Charlies room to see her crying in the corner.

"Whats wrong?" I kneeled beside her small frame. "Nothing." She whispered.

"No, baby girl tell me." I cooed rubbing her back in small circles. She sniffled and sat up laying her head on my shoulder. "She hit me." She whispered.

"Who?" My body had tensed up and I was ready to fight.

"Ms. Char." She cried out.

I chuckled a bit feeling my self build up anger.

"Adrian!" I yelled down the stairs as I peeked my head out the door.

Seconds later I heard footsteps getting closer and he entered and then stopped having a stern look when he had seen me crying w/ her. I cant believe I let a person I thought I trusted fool me blind.

"What happened, ma?"

"Nothing, can you just stay up here with me for a bit until Charlotte comes back." I asked sniffling softly. I was angry and my sister is about to come home with me…. tonight.

"Yea, sure ma." He stated and held put his arms. I handed Ty to him and he instantly started to play with her.

                                               Adrian

"Whats ya name, G?" I asked the little girl. she looked like Anastasia. They were twins to say the least. "Charlie, but sissy call me Serenity cause im like a star." She whispered shyly and she fiddled with her finger.

"Im Adrian, but you can call me Mr. Chris." I cooed and glanced at Ana who had been staring out into space for a while. "Im sleepy Mr. Chris." She tucked her head in the nape of my neck and I rubbed her bsck softly.

"You can sleep than baby girl," I chuckled softly. After a while her breathing slowed down as well as her coughing from crying. Her body went limp as she snored smoothly. I set her small frame on the bed and stood up to go to Anastasia.

"Wanna go eat, and be back later to see if that lady came back?" I asked, and she looked up with a nod. I gave her a small smile.

"Come on, ma." I helped her up and went downstairs with her hot on my trail. The front door closed as we got closer. Ms. Charlotte was standing there.

"Ahhh,"