Chapter 11 ; Nervous (Part 1)

Adrian

I had already left Anastasia’s place. I knew she was tired and I had work to accomplish today so I quickly made them breakfast,  well I attempted and then left out leaving a note. She probably gonna think otherwise, and be mad at me.

But I have stuff to do.

I walked inside my mansion filled with my annoying ass brothers and sisters and went to the kitchen.

I checked and noticed the kitchen was packed with food. I mean the little get together is today, and I completely forgot to tell Baby Girl.

Well thats okay because I told her ass that she would be meeting my family in some weeks. Today just jas to be that day.

I got class today till’ 3 o’clock from noon. So I needed to call Ana, and have her come over and then head out myself if I wanted to be on time.

I need to get my head in the game bit If this dont work out I needed something to fall back on, and since I was pretty smart.. I applied for college right after I had got out of school.

"Hey, Aunties favorite nephew!" I turned back to see Aunt T. Her name was Christine, but we all seemed to never get the T in her name when we were all babies so we decided T was the best for her.

"Hey aunty," I smiled at her. I missed my mama so much. They were my rock both. But now I only got a half, and yeah it hurts. But I dont wanna let down Aunt T when I told her I’d be strong and I’d go to school.

"How you been baby?" I sat down on the stool and bit into my applr that looked pretty good.

"I’ve been good, ma. How you enjoying Cali?" I asked.

"I’d like it if these hoochies put on some damn clothes when I go tanning at the beach! I should’ve had the get together in Virginia." I laughed because my aunt never cussed unless she was surely pressed about the topic.

"Well aunt, thats Cali for you. Where my little cousins at?" I asked curiously. Usually they ugly asses be tearing through my kitchen.

"They are out shopping, as always," she rolled her eyes. I laughed at her slightly. "With who money? Cause you know they aint got shit."

"Watch ya mouth boy!" She pinched my arm hard. Thats where my sisters get that shit from. Always pinching shit. "Your money, cause I aint giving them nothing." I sighed.

"Let me go they as- behinds up." I corrected myself before giving her a hug and stomping upstairs to my bedroom. I called up Austin first.

"Cuzzzo!" I scrunched up my face.

"Nigga first off shut that gay shit up." I spat. We dont say no cuzzo shit. what the hell that even mean? You my cousin. With an ‘s’.

"My bad bro, but whats up nigga?" He sounded a bit nervous as he chuckled. Got em’.

"Nothing, just wondering why the hell yall got my black card for." I grumbled searching my drawers and didnt find not one. They took like all 100 of them shits.

"Uhh, yea about that," his voice muffled.

"Get y’all asses back here now!" My voice roared as I hung up on him. Family or not thats my money, ima beat they asses, watch. I rolled my eyes.

My phone vibrated as I laid back on my plush california king matress.

"What?" I spat into the phone.

"Oh sorry baby," i heard her angelical voice and I instantly stopped being mad. "My bad, Ana. Whats up ma?" I scratched the back of my neck.

"its okay," she yawned, "where did you go?" She asked softly. Her voice is to die for. She sounds like a baby when she first woke up.

"Im at my house, get dressed into beach wear mama," i grumbled and I pulled out my penis and pee’d.

"Ew, Adrian you better not be peeing!" She whined.

"Shut that shit up, ma." I laughed as I flushed the toilet. "Better wash your hands," she spat and I smacked my teeth before washing them and leaving out to lay on my bed.

"I got class so you and baby girl gone be here for about 3 to 4 hours with my family." She sighed.

"Why didnt you tell me earlier?" She asked.

"It’ll be fine baby I promise," I whispered to her, but regretted cause my bum ass cousins walked in all loud and shit.

"Shhhh!" I shushed them, as Anastasia spoke to me. Her voice was so soft you could barely hear her.

"What you say again, babe?" I watched my cousins like a hawk as they dropped my cards in there and scurried out my room faking me on the phone with Ana. They are too much.

"I said, Im gonna miss you while you gone." She snickered.

"Ima miss you too, aight well look just walk to the back when you get here. When you get here, i’ll introducd you then i have to go aight?"

"Yea, baby i gotta go."

"Alright, bye." I hung up.

I hope this goes well.

                                         Anastasia

I was pretty nervous. Never have i ever had a boyfriend that wanted me to meet they family. Usually it just happened. I was anxious to how they would act around me. Would they try to impress me, into believing they were normal? I really hope not.

I would like them even if they were bad people. Because everybody deserves love.

I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel to calm my nerves. Serenity was too busy sleep. She had a long day yesterday so I know she was tired.

I just couldn’t wait till she stayed with me forever.

I pulled up to his mansion, and got out before going to get Serenity out. 
She had a barbie bathing suit on, and I had slicked her baby edges, and the rest was in a bun. She had on her barbie sandals.

I walked towards the back, and my hands were shaky. I was about to throw up all of my breakfast that Chris did pretty good on.

I opened the gate…

This family is not normal at all…