Chapter 32 ; Home Sweet Home (Or not)

Anastasia

We walked in the house. Well more like I scooted in the house. My vagina actually “ruptured” so I had to get stitches. After I had that long sleep yesterday I woke up with some blood all in the sheets. It was scary but nothing a few stitches couldn’t handle. I settled on the couch, smelling the air. It smelt super good. 

"Hey babies!" Aunt Christine said and came and kissed all over my face before doing the same with Adrian. He set the car seat down in front of me. I looked at him as he sucked on his pacifier and slept. He’s not a fussy baby. He’ll whine every other minute but he’s a chill one.

"my non’s is soo pink and cute." I said and grazed my finger over his cheek. "Ana, leave em’ alone…" Adrian mumbled and I snapped my neck to look at him and glared.

"Don’t tell me what to do. I had to push him out.." I said and made a funny face and he stared at me blankly before walking to me and kissing my forehead. 

"If he wake up, you gone put him back to sleep too.." now that was sort of hard. Once he was up, he was up and only breast milk really made him go to sleep and my boob’s were sore and tender right now so I really didn’t want to go through it and he’s a greedy baby. He was sucking for a good 3 hour’s. He’s definitely a titty boy.

"I’m going to pump a few bottle.." I mumbled. Nodding, "I’ll get the pump from out his room. You just chill for a second." He jogged up the stair’s leaving me and Aunt Christine to catch up on the baby.

The door opened and Kiara walked in making me roll my eyes and turn to look at my baby. The funniest thing is she didn’t even come to the hospital. What kind of sister are? More like aunt? She’s not holding or seeing my baby, so she can get the fuck out of my house.

Adrian came down the stair’s and mean mugged her.

"Aunty, what she doing here?" Adrian said walking over to me with the pump. I took it out of his hand’s and pulled down my shirt a bit. I took out my right breast and started to pump the milk into the empty bottle.

"Oh hush, Adrian… She’s here to help with the baby. You’ll be going back to work soon, and I have a job ya know. So, Kiara’s going to help. Problem?" if she wasn’t his aunty, I would’ve popped the fuck out of her. I scoffed, "nope. I am fine with my son. I don’t need her…"

"Why do y’all not get along?"

"She’ll never be good enough for my brother.." Kiara butted in. I chuckled before continuing to pump. Adrian stared and I snapped my fingers in his face. "W-What?"

"Boy…" I smiled, "Your a pervert." I laughed loudly.

"It’s funny you say I’m not good enough but as many time’s your brother fucked me over I stayed. Your brother will never be good enough for me!" I raised my voice making Aiden start to cry loudly. I sighed, and took off the pump that had already filled 2 bottles. I put the pad that held all the milk that leaked out. Picking him up and the bottles, I retreated up the stairs leaving them downstairs to argue. I walked into my room and set him down on my bed on his back and then I sat down and put him right up on my boob’s on his stomach.

I rubbed his back softly as his cries still rang out through the room.

"Shh, non’s it’s okay, mommy’s sorry…" I shushed him and kissed his forehead. I already felt like a bad mom. He soon calmed down and I put his pacifier in his mouth. Getting up I gently set him in his swing, but didn’t turn it on.

"Is he okay? Was he hungry?" Adrian yawned as he came into the room. "Aiden is okay… just startled." I mumbled.

"Look, I need a shower so can you watch him?" I asked and he nodded and laid on the bed and closed his eyes. I kissed his cheek before getting up and going into the bathroom to shower.