Chapter 13 ; Worth Keeping

Anastasia

I walked into Apple Bee’s waiting to be seated. I came to meet up with Ciara today. She said she had some news and honestly I needed some new information to my mind off of things.

These past few days have been long and conceited. I guess…

"How many in your party?" The man asked.

"1, but another should be here soon," I spoke up and smiled politely. Getting one back in return,  he nodded and he took me to a booth near the back of the restauraunt in a secluded area almost you could say.

I sent a quick text to Ciara before locking my phone.

To QueenCi : when u get here, @  whatever time, just come straight back to a secluded area and you’ll see me. Kay??

"Hi, I’m Jasey, and i’ll be serving you tonight,  and our specials are the wood smoke steak with grounded spices and chicken alfredo dish wish grilled shrimp. 
Its also half off for the night, would you wanna start with a drink?” She rambled on before asking that one question, and I nodded.

"Raspberry Lemonade is fine," i was underaged and couldn’t drink like my usual. She nodded before taking that down and walking away.

I waited patiently until I saw her come in, and she smiled and stood up to give her a hug.

"Hey, boo!" I laughed as I pulled away to sit back down.

"Whats up, Stasi? How you been since the meeting?"

"I’ve been good, dealing with your crazy ass brother," i playfully rolled my eyes and she kissed her teeth.

"Hey! Dont talk about my G! He just going through shit with my father and our oldest brother." She waved the topic off and I shook my head.

"So, any new guys in your life. I know your pretty much celibate!" She know her cookie was rusty and dusty and was needed to be revived. "Well," she flipped her hair, "I do have a date tonight. Lets just say, the guy is good and special,.and I’ve been with him since he had gotten out of a relationship amd we’ve been friends since then." I nodded in approval and chuckled.

"Somebodies getting the D tonight!" The waitress came over and my face flushed as she laughed and placed my drink down.

"Any starters?" She asked.

"I’ll have the Buffalo wings and thats all for me," i smiled. "I want a sprite and the same as her," Ciara smiled softly before diverting her attention to her phone.

"Okay, I’ll have your things shortly." She turned and her weave flipped along with her. I chuckled, and sipped on my drink.

"I can’t wait till’ Friday!" I giggled, and Ciara squealed along with me.

"I cant wait either, that little girl has made me a better social worker over the past 3 months, and I love my mushroom!" It warmed my heart as she spoke. My sister was special.

"Dont we all just adore her, she’ll be my daughter officially this Friday. Not just my sister…" I  murmured as we calmed down from our hype. "Shes everything to me," I laughed slightly.

"Yea just like your boo thats calling," she mugged me with a laugh as I seen my phone that had ‘Boo♥’ on it. I slid it over to her and she answered.

"Big broo!" She yelled into it with a high pitch voice. "Well damn, I aint mean to interrupt you, all in yo feelings huh?" She teased him slightly.