Chapter 5 ; Bartender

Adrian

"Man lets go out tonight." I yelled out of the lack of fun. We were bored as shit watching Love Jones on the couch. It was boring as hell!

"You aint neva lied.." Ki responded.

"See thats yo problem! You got a nigga right there to cuddle with you never wanna hang wit him. You wanna party and shit!" I chuckled making everybody laugh but her and her nigga. He about to make me catch a case.

"Nah nigga hush!" Kiara laughed.

"You needa clean up this mess." Ciara rolled her eyes. "Thats what I hired a maid for." I groaned, they are some complainers. Like just shutup for once.

"Speaking of a maid, that bitch was bad. Thinking bout hitting & quitting.bro. Hope you dont mind!" Audrey laughed. I rolled my eyes. Anastasia was beautiful. It wad crazy how she had me going insane over her right now.

"Who you thinking about man?" Audrey asked.

"The maid!" Kiara rude ass scoffed. She had an attitude evident in her voice. "No, im thinking about how im about to get in this game man."

"Better talk to the big man in charge bro." Tyga shook his head.

"Aha no, lets go get dressed now and I mean the ladies cause y’all take forever. All I gotta do is change since I showered not too long ago." I chuckled. They just sat there looking dumbfounded. "Now!" I raised my voice and they smacked they teeth going upstairs.

~                             ~                                ~

                             Anastasia

I walked behind the bar and put on my apron looking thing around my waist. The clubs vibe was everything. They played Rich Homies Quans ‘my nigga’.

I was clueless to what I was doing so Sierra was going to help me.

"Hey girl!" I heard behind me. I turned to see her. I gave Sierra a hug and begging look.

"Oh yea, I gotta help you. Hopefully you catch on quick Stasi." She smiled. "I’m sure I can" with a sincere nod we began training.

After about an hour, I had an intermediate stage. The club was even more packed. “You know they be having strippers here. It’s quite fun until they come to the bar looking for somebody to serve them.”

"then they think they the shit so they don’t pay. One stripper, you gotta watch out for. She’s at the top and usually messing with the rich niggas. You gotta watch her. If they ever move you upstairs to the pent which is VIP you’ll see how thirsty she is. She’ll steal your tables and basically everything you working hard for…"

"that bitch almost got me fired because I beat her ass in the middle of the dance floor. She was messing with my money and being that I’m a single mother I need my shit." She rambled on. I understood how She felt. Being a person trying to get their family back is hard.

~                              ~                          ~

I walked up to VIP from a special order and got through the security gaurds   who were eying me hard. I just smiled and made my way to the anonymous.

"So you came." They said as I got closer.

"Well yea royalty… Why not?" I shrugged. It kind of caught me off gaurd. "You look nice.." I was dressing in some of the things Sierra made me change into. I looked normal to me. I thanked him.

"Sooo… " I trailed off.

"You a bartender." He said almost as if He was mad about it. I nodded, and chuckled lightly.

"Yep…" i nodded swiftly," This my first day so I’m making it the best right now."

"Well I should be going now." I saod slightly annoyed by the looks he gave me.

"Coo." He chucked up the dueces as a hoe sat on his lap. I just laughed at him and made my way downstairs. Honestly, to just meet somebody you’d always want a good impression. Me,  myself, could not do that. If you like me its your opinion towards me. Fuck the rest.

I dont wanna second guess a job I just got in with.

                                             Christopher

I was annoyed, so all this money I am giving her is for no reason if shes getting tips all the time at the bar. Yea its petty to be mad, cause shawty on her grind.

I stood at the railing looking over the bar and the bottom level of Greystone. It was nice being on top. Two hoes at my side but its not enough as I said before.

"Baby why you standing lonely?" One of the strippers said. I just smoked my dro and let her grab on my hand and take me to a private room. We had to go downstairs pass the bar. Looks as if, shawty was getting #’s and shit. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

So she had an attitude. I smiled at her and winked before letting her guide me to our destination.

I was getting laid.

                                                    Anastasia

I was getting a number from a cute guy. He slipped it in with his money and tip he was paying me. I smirked. He was cute and all but I wasnt buying. I thanked and blushed slightly.

"Call me anytime, ma." He licked over his plump bottom lip. I nodded slightly. "Sure." I looked up to see a stripper dragging Mr. Royalty. I just rolled my eyes.

He winked with a smile erupting on his face. I scrunched my face, he truly was a man whore.

"Dont worry bout’ him." Sierra nudged my rib. I winced but sighed.

"Im not girl. Well im outta here girl!" I yelled over the music as I checked my iphone. She nodded.

"Kay babygirl, see you whenever you free boo," i said my goodbyes to everybody I knew including "Lover Boy" and leaving..

I had a lot to do tomorrow. Like seeing my sister and see if she can come with me for a day. I am still fighting to get her back