Chapter 28 ; Jasmine

Chapter 28

                                                                           Anastasia 

I looked at myself in the mirror as they pampered me with cosmetic’s on my face. I watched them in awe as they made my face look like a goddess. My baby bump showing in full affect. I was 8 months pregnant and ready to pop.

My baby girl Skylar ran around in floral dress as well as her twin brother Christopher, in his black & gold tuxedo, made funny faces at me through the mirror. I chuckled and made a kissy face.

"You kiss daddy mama?" Christopher asked. I nodded and watched as he ran over and rubbed my stomach before kissed it even through my dress was blocking him sort of.

It was over the top and long as hell but Sierra would hold it as I walked down the isle. Ciara, my bridesmaid, would walk down the isle with all the other’s and their groomsmen before I walked down the isle with my father.

He was getting better, even though the Alzheimer’s had him a little messed up they said it couldn’t get any worse because it was on one side of his brain and that it wouldn’t spread.

"I look so fat.." I complained and Aunt Christine helped me stand to my feet. "Oh, child hush, you are beautiful. Now it’s almost time so lets finish your hair.." she mumbled and unpinned my curls letting them fall into place and my swooped bang already sat there. She was right, I was beautiful. 

The music had started queuing us to giggle in excitement while my tears started to flow. I was finally marrying the man I love..

All the girl’s left leaving me to watch as my baby girl did her thing as the flower girl. After everybody went out it was me and my daddy.

The tears began to pour harder.

"You ready daddy?" I asked and he nodded as we took our first step out onto the long walkway to my new life…

And there stood…. August? They both stood there with menacing yet sorrow looks written on their face. 

"W-what?" I gasped and stopped walking. 

I shot from my sleep and looked at August sleeping in my bed on the far side of the bed. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arm around him and tried to go back to sleep. His light snoring was actually cute, his mouth slightly ajar. His ruffled curls that were soo adorable.

My mind was far set on that dream. How could I dream about that? Me getting married and having to choose b/t Chris & August. I didn’t even know who’s baby I could’ve been pregnant by. I had 3 kids. A set of twins.. My life looked so simple but as soon as I step foot out of those set of door’s, it was a twist. How could I choose over two great men? Of course I’d go to Adrian because that’s just out of loyalty and my love for him is unedifying. It was distasteful at how much I loved him. It was also an unedifying at how he let me go and didn’t fight for me. That left me to go back to my number 1, August.

I didn’t want a relationship with anybody because my experience with Adrian. Its been 2 weeks, and its been pretty hard for me. I had to get over him and I knew he wasn’t coming back this time. I was fine with it too. If he didn’t want his son in his life that I was fine with it.

I slowly got up out all of bed to make breakfast since it was around 8:30 in the morning. Thanksgiving was tomorrow so I wanted to cook and start preparing things that took all today and tomorrow to cook. I was spending it here with my family, and of course August. Most of Chris’ family was going to come over before they in a week.