Chapter 12 ; Worst Behavior

Adrian

After Anastasia’s drunken emotional break down, I haven’t been around her much. It really did affect me. Im used to seeing her be the maid but she quit and said its stressing her out.

I shrugged it off the first week. Now shes not answering her phone and im worried.

I hope shes not doing nothing stupid. I looked up from my twitter feed to see Ciara walking in the house with a small smile.

"Why you smiling?" I asked,as I followed her into the kitchen. She shrugged and got a sprite out of the fridge and popped it open.

"Stop playing, just tell me." I grumbled, and got me a sprite as well. Watching her drink one made me thirsty.

"Those were mine! Get your own!" She whined completely ignoring me.

"Can you stop playing dumb?"

"Adrian! What do you wanna know?" She raised her voice as she got out meat for im guessing dinner. "I wanna know why you came in the house happy, thats all G," I responded as softly as I could.

"Okay, Anastasia is getting Serenity out of the group home this Thursday thats why she quit and thats why she hasn’t been answering. Her whole life right now has been devoted to her little sister, not your dumb ass deal," she whispered the last part. She thought I couldn’t hear but my eyes widen in response.

"How do you know?"

"I just know, okay.." she rolled her eyes before stomping off. I sighrd before grabbing my keys off the table. I needed a blunt and a drink.

                                             Anastasia

I rolled my eyes at the call being placed on my phone.. the same anonymous. Why can’t it be somebody else.

I answeres but didn’t speak this time.

"You gonna answer?" She asked. I had already listened the first time.

"Look, Ana, lets meet up somewhere whenever your free," she mumbled.

"How about, at the Baskin Robbins on 45th & Scholar. Lets say next week on Tuesday?" She suggested. I swallowed the lump that had grown in my throat and finally spoke up.

"Whatever," and I hung up. I just hugged my body. I had cried for weeks, quit my job as a maid and took more hours at the club and for Serenity. Spending at least 3 hours everyday to see her, but today I couldn’t. Today I was gonna soeak to Adrian.

I felt bad for blowing off his calls for the past 3 weeks. I didnt want him to be in my way and I didnt wanna be in his.

So I called him.

And waited patiently for him to pick up.

"Yo?" He answered as I heard the laughing in the background. I sighed.

"Hey Chris, uhh I was just calling… to uhm tell you how I was doing," bad start for a girl whos been ignoring a guy for the past few weeks. He smackes his teeth as I heard all the girls laughs, and his following behind.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ma, why you calling me forreal?" He sounded as if he had been drinking and I heard hin inhale and exhale whatever blunt he was smoking. He was pressing my buttons.

"I was just gonna tell you some good news, but I guesa I’ll call you when your not busy," I whispered softly. I felt shitty.

"Alright well im busy," he spat.

"Fine!" I yelled before hanging up in his face. He just really pissed me off in a matter of 2.5 minutes. I scoffed at his behavior before fixing me a sandwich and soon just relaxing.

~                          ~                       ~

my nap was interrupted by a loud bang on the door and the doorbell going off multiple times. I groaned and huffed throwing a tantrum on my bed before stomping out of my bed and down the stairs.

"Im coming! Shit!" I yelled out of annoyance and I opened the door to see Adrian. I just looked at him and he looked at me before stumbling in and kissing me on the lips hard.

Of course, I reacted to it and kissed him back. He gripped my waist as we stumbled back into my apartment. I moaned onto his lips as we fell back onto my coach.

Oh, I wanted to stop but the way his hips were grinding onto my body  had my mind in pure ecstasy. I gripped his soft curls that were growing out.

His tongue entered my mouth as his hands roamed my body. I threw ny head back as his hands went into my pants. I straddle his lap as he flipped us over, and he sat up while kissing ny lips hungrily.

Picking me up he took me to the stairs.

"Dont drop me," i almost moaned out. He nodded with a chuckle and began to suck on my neck as he carried me up. After setting me on my bed, we went to work…

                                    Next Day

I woke up feeling like a brand new woman. Yes I felt pretty weird because we just started this crazy ass deal almost a month and a half ago. But hes been then for me. I dont love him, but I can see myself falling for him.

I was laying on his naked body as my head was on his chest. I leaned up and played with his curls.

He groaned, “Ana,”

I giggled softly but didnt stop. I felt his hand slide down to his hard member. “I gotta pee, watch out,” he grumbled and gently removed me before slipping his sweats on before going into my bathroom.

I put on his oversized shirt that went to my knees and I slipped on boy shorts. I was tired, i haven’t had sex since my last boyfriend. Well my first… I couldn’t say I absolutely loved him. He was just there…

I slipped on my ugg slippers before limping downstairs. I heard a chuckle, “damn baby, I fucked you up,” i smacked my teeth.

"Shut up, and you better had washed yo hands little boy," i pointed my finger at him as I made my way to the couch.

"Man," he grumbled and went into the half bathroom and washing his hands.

I smirked before laying on the couch. He joined me and pulled me onto his lap. I rested my head on his chest.

"I can’t wait till you learn how to wash your hands without me telling you," I joked.

"I can’t wait till you gimme head," i rolled my eyes and scrunched my face up. "Never,  dont even ask me that shit. Its gross as hell!" It just didnt sit right in my mind to give a man head. But he can give me some, like Chris did. I smirked.

"Thinkin’ bout last night?" Adrian nasty self whispered in my ear.

"No," i whispered and yawned softly.

"I know you are baby," he grunted lowly. I laughed before kissing his neck, "ima go cook.. what you want?" 
“I want brunch,” i rolled my eyes.

"Obviously, its 12."

"Well then I want lunch!" He yelled from the living room. I kissed my teeth before making us both pasta. I just had a feening for it for a while now.

"It better be good too," he said as his voice got closer. I laughed at him and continued to cook.

I was surely falling for this guy, and sooner than I had thought I would.

Hes just having his worst behavior.