Chapter 9 ; Deal or No Deal

Adrian

I wasn’t nervous, I wasnt even happy to do this. Me and her are just friends and shes my maid. What would I look like doing this? I feel a bit bummed, because shes beautiful and she dont deserve a young cat like me. I wont dawg her out, but I’d never fall in love with her…. hopefully.

I walked up to the bar, dodging the thirsty hoes as I came through. I nodded to a few, and saluted them as I went past just to get their attention.

I walked up to the bar to see Ana doing her thing. She looked bad as hell.

(Authors note: I usually post the outfits before I put up the chapter, link: http://www.polyvore.com/very_special/set?id=91365218)

I walked up and sat on the stool and called her over. She smirked as I smiled at her.

"What can I get for you?" She asked. I licked over my lips.

"A bottle of ace, and a bottle of ciroc for a very special young lady." I told her, while giving her ‘the look’.

Her face flushed, “well im sure the girl who’s getting it should be on that date, sir.” She clenched her jaw holding a forced smile. “Oh ma, but she is, look behind you.” She looked behind to where I was pointing and there she stood in the mirror.

"Oooh, your a charm!" She punched my arm and I chuckled, before taking her hand in mine. "Dont hit me, baby." I laughed and she sucked her teeth.

"Whatever, come on I got your order since my shift is over. Watch ya back," she mumbled with her head down as she walked away. I wonder what she meant by that, I looked in the mirror to see…  Brenda. Shit!

"Oooh, Breezy," she said seductively as she spent me around in the sto towards her. I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"You missed me, baby?" She whispered in my ear.

"Uhhh, not really…" i chuckled back in her ear and she smacked her teeth.

"I know you missed me, babe." I nodded, "I missed the good head, but you.." i pointed to her, "nah, you got some loose pussy… You have no walls to sulk around my dick! Felt like I was fucking the air." I laughed loudly as everybody around listened and joined in as well. But one familiar laugh caught me as I looked back to Anastasia laughing.

"Whats funny?" I asked with an eye brow raised.. "You," she trailed off, "her pussy must really be loose.."

"hell yea, only thing tight is them jaws," i laughed at my own joke and got my bottles of ace. She followed behind as we went to VIP.

"This is a nice, date." I could hear the sarcasm. 

"Yeaaaa, about that… I gotta tell you something." She nodded. gulping uneasily, "Will you marry me?" I asked.

She laughed loudly but when she looked at my face, she stopped and scratched the back of her neck. I rolled my eyes, furiously.

"Come on ma, give me an answer."

"I mean im too young, and… I-I dont know really anything about. No." She practically yelled.

"But you have too ma, see what you dont know is im the sin of a major druglord. Hes king, and i want to take over. Every King has a queen, and I have 4 months till the wedding. We go to my parents family reunion, in 2 weeks. Until then,  we can practice." I smirked at her fiddling with her fingers.

"What about my little sister?" She asked.

"We’ll treat her as our own. I mean the plan has to work." I said.

"But won’t I have to be with you forever," she whined. I shrugged.

"Give me till’ tomorrow," she whispered, "I’ll have my answer by then."