Chapter 29 ; Thanksgiving Times (Part 2)

Chapter 29 part 2 

                                                                       Anastasia  Jasmine 

We retreated back to the house and when I pulled up. Adrian grabbed all the groceries, and we went inside after I unlocked the front door. 

"Surprise!" We heard. I giggled and closed the door before hugging everybody. "Thank you guys so much.."  I meant it from the bottom of my heart. Decoration’s streamed around, as I smelled the sweetest thing ever.. Candied Yam’s. One of my favorites.. Smiling, “When can we eat?”

"Oh child! You’ll eat very soon.."

"This fat ass right here…" one of my brother’s said. Laughing, "Jace shut up." "Yeah, don’t make fun of my baby.." Adrian teased and kissed my cheek. Blushing, "Stop babe…" I pulled away from his arms wrapped around me and walked into the kitchen to see thing’s laid out already.

I reached in to steal a piece of meat from the Collards but Aunt Christine smacked my hand away, giving me a glare. “What I do? I was just getting a sample. I am pregnant and this is child abuse!” I groaned as my stomach gurgled for food. She waved me off before tending to the white rice I had brought. Whining, “baby…”

"Yes love?" Austin said wrapping his arms around me.

"Nigga, you better stop before your cousin beat your a- butt…" I corrected myself at all the older folk’s glare. "Girl you know you want this!" Giggling, I push him off me and skipped slightly over to Adrian and stood on my tippy toes to plant a wet one on his cheek as he drunk from his Budlight. 

"What the hell, Ana…" He groaned.

"I love you baby," I smiled and caressed his cheek just touching all over his face. The Laker’s were playing so he didn’t mind until I whispered in his ear. "You have a sexy face.." I said and pecked his nose. He glances at me before looking away. "Baby, I know you heard me."

"I know I did, but just because this is your house does not mean I get to go up stair’s and fuck you senseless while your family is here." He grumbled in my ear, and tightened his grip on me. "Ain’t that right?" he said before leaning back and I rolled my eyes before getting off his lap and sitting on Austin’s.

"Hi baby.." I smiled at him, and his cheeks became hot.

"You’re such a flirt.." I smiled before kissing his cheek and getting up to go answer the door. I made it and opened it to see an unpleasant discovery, yet a good one at the same time. Sierra & my dad.. 

"Ayo! Pops!" Jonni yelled at gave him dap. Stepping to the side, my eyes never let hers. Her’s had depression written all over it but my father’s read happiness. So I put on a fake smile, and hugged my father before going over to the kitchen.

"Why in the hell is she here?" I asked my mom and she looked at me with a side eye. Turning towards me, she set down the plate she was taking to the table.

"Look…" she said sternly. "That is your big sister and whether or not you like it. You will respect your family just like we respect you. I’m not so hot on you changing your name but you know what I respect you for making a decision on your own for once in your grown life. You gone respect the fact she kept that from you. Something’s are better left unsaid. That was your best friend and you throw it away after a simple little misunderstanding. You have to understand where she was coming from. Now, you go talk to her.." she shooed me away, and I stood my body straight up and sighed before turning and walking into the foyer where she stood by the door.