Chapter 34 ; Family Reunion (Part 1)

Michael

"Ma, you should really coming with me though." I was really trying to get baby girl to come with me and meet the fam. Pretty soon, I was going to get serious and wife her ass up but she was acting like she didnt want a mu’fucka and that was not going to sit right with me. So I’m gone something nice for her tonight to shower her my appreciation for her being my manager and assistant. She’s independent and a lot of thing’s these females aren’t in the world today.

I’m trying to make her mine before any other nigga does… But I really don’t want to start a relationship anytime soon. I’ll be a good friend and shit but I’m not ready to end that single life. It’s complicated.

"Why would I meet your family and I’m your manager? Plus, we’re just friends." She said as she typed on her laptop. I ran my hand down over my face, and shrugged. "Just come with me."

"It’ll be a friendly event. I promise." I told her, and she sighed. "I’ll think about it. How long do I have to think about it?" 

"you got till’ tonight when I take you out for dinner, Tiff. Be ready at 8:30." I said and got up, and she nodded. I kissed her cheek, "Bye ma."

"Bye, Ty." She blushed and waved me off. I laughed and left out of her office. Walking down stairs’ I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter before getting into the car and driving to one of my hoe’s house.

I needed a quickie and a blunt..

Anastasia

I laid on my side, I was having slight cramps from my work out. Aiden laid next to me on his stomach sleep, Adrian was at the studio and Sierra and August were probably fucking in the other guest bedroom. Aunt Christine had flew out to V.A to get set up with the family reunion. I was so happy. Me and Adrian were driving down there on an RV because of Aiden. He was not old enough to fly yet.

He was blowing bubbles, with his mouth and it was so cute. Having a newborn is not easy but it’s not hard either. Yeah sometimes It gets frustrating with the constant cries, and diapers, and money spending but this is my fat man and I’d do anything for him.

I got up and stretched feeling my bone’s crack. I was revealed that the cramps subsided and I was ready to eat a protein shake after I made up my bed. Quickly making my way over to Aiden, carefully picking him up, I placed him in his swing and turned it on low.

I walked into the closet and picked out an outfit before setting it down. I was meeting up with my mom before we got all packed up and ready to drive to Virginia. I promised she would be able to see fat man before we left because we would be gone for about a week or 2.

My phone rung and I ran out the closet and got it before answering.

"Yes, babe.." knowing it was Adrian.

"Ana, you seen my elite socks? I thought they were in my gym bag but they’re not and I’m about to play basketball with the boys." I bit my lip looking around the frantically before my eyes settled on the black and blue elite socks that sat on the window seal. I huffed, "Yes Adrian, they right here. I’ll bring them down to the UFC Gym.." I went and grabbed them before putting them in my purse. 

"I’ll text you when I’m on my way. Alright?" I heard an agreeing noise, "I love you.." I heard him chuckle. "I love you, Ana." Saying goodbye, we both hung up and I took off what I had on before turning on the shower. I was the only one home so I put his swing right in front of the bathroom so I could watch him as he slept. I stepped in the shower, and close the clear glass door. 

I washed my body a couple of times before washing my hair and rinsing it, adding conditioner, and after rinsing that out before washing off my body again before stepping out. Taking a glance at Aiden he was still sleep.