Chapter 8 ; Requirements

2 weeks later..

                                               Anastasia

I walked into my apartment high and drunk as fuck. I eased my mind with Sierra at Greystone. Thats all I’ve doing besides studying and going on campus for class. I started that the day after I ‘Finally Eased My Mind’. Call me crazy, but a bottle has became my bestfriend and the fact that I cherished it made me feel proud. I wasnt a monster, a drunken monster at that, but just lost.

I see my sister almost every day and I still work for Adrian. Even though when he’s there while im working, we never give eye contact. He just puts my daily dues on the fridge and I use them.

I have a meeting tomorrow and my sister has to be there. Im excited we finally get to see from her perspective whats been going on and hopefully I can get her out of that group home and into mines.

Good things are going for me and im happy. Ever sinced I eased my mind, I guess I’ve loosened up a bit…

"Guuuurl that was sooo much fun!" Sierra slurred as she tripped over the corner of the coffee table and fell face first on my couch. I giggled shamelessly at her clumsiness and went to my fridge to pour me a drink.

"Ahhh shit." I cursed when I didnt see any more Moscato left in there. I wanted to cry. I dont know why, but I did. I let the tears pour as I threw my pumps at the wall.

"Uh uh! What you doing, Ana?"

"I aint got no more drink. Im about to get pissedd." I slurred and fell on my love seat. "Calm yourself, your too young for this shit." She snickered.

"Yea and your too old." I faked a old woman and fell on the floor. Making us both crack up laughing. Shit im tired….

                                             Next Day

I walked into the meeting room I’ve seen twice since I’ve gotten out of the group home already. Im pretty sure I had bags and I was beyond tired. But I was relaxed and very at ease from my drinks from last night.

I smiled softly as I seen my little sister sitting at the table coloring. I was so happy to see her and I missed her so much, it had been 2 days. I just couldnt wait for her to be home with me.

I shook everybodies hands and waved, before sitting down with one leg cross over the other.

I was wearing a monsoon tan sequin top, with denim jeggings, and classic toms that matched my top. I had my weekender bag, and my studden floral statement necklace. I wanted to be light on jewelry with gold four-row Phalanx rings and Gold Mirador Earrings.

I thought it was a good combination. 
(Authors Note: I usually post the outfits before I put out the chapter but heres the link:| http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_178/set?id=89175133 |p.s that is my polyvore and I made the outfits myself.)

"So, instead of our normal questions we are going deep today where as to your sister. We are all about the kids,and thats where we are headed towards. I see you’ve opened a case on Charlotte Diaz about child abuse, is that right?" Ciara asked. I rolled my eyes at her name, and cleared my throat.

"Uh, yes I have. This is where my sister comes in to tell you… because i dont know the full story." I said my voice shaky as I got the chills. Serenity looked up at me, and I nodded and she copied me clearing her throat softly.  I smiled.

"She would hit me if I did something wrong.  Like I spill’t juice and she would get a switch and hit me. She said in Brazil she had to learn the hard way so, so do we." She pouted, "I just listened and never talked back. I wish Stas was there." her bottom lip quivered as she started to cry.