Chapter 23 ; Quickie (Part 2)

Chapter 23

                                                                                    Anastasia 

Adrian definitely put in work this morning. He had to carry me everywhere but I had to walk into the doctors office by myself as my legs were so sore. I was hissing everytime I sat down ad everytime I walked and Chris would just laugh at me.

"Shut up, it wasn’t that funny…" I grumbled as we were in the waiting room.

We were almost late to getting here. Because he wanted to go extra rounds which got me all fucked up in my inner thighs and you know where else.

"Ok, ok, I’m sorry baby.." he said and kissed my cheek. I looked around at all the otherpregnant women and how they stared at me because I guess I was the only one here with my babies father. They looked so sad or so pissed and jealous..

Then there was crying, snotty nosed kids and then the normal quiet babies. I was becoming nervous as I kept looking around, so I just shut my eyes and let out a breath as my hand furiously shook in my lap.

Then I felt his hand come into mine, and his melodic voice appeared.

"Everything’s going to be fine. Don’t forget that I’m nervous too. We’ll get through this together, Ana." he whispered in my ear and I returned in a weak smile and a nod.

"I love you.." I said and he rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you, baby." he responded before kissing the corner of my mouth. I smiled and my nervousness eased but was still there. 

I wont stop being nervous till this baby is out of me. 

                                                                Adrian 

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Brown…" The doctor said.  Anastasia was quick to protest but my glare caught her and she looked away with a giggle. I just shook my head with a smile and shook the doctors hand as well as Anastasia. 

I sat next to the thingy and Anastasia sat on it. 

"So from the last time I saw you which was about almost 3 weeks ago, we estimated that you were 3 to 4 months. We also took your blood work and made sure your iron level was right." he said, as he sat in his chair and Ana nodded. She was really beautiful today.

I bit my lip and chewed on it as they spoke. I felt out of place but it wasn’t my turn to speak yet.

"Your iron level is normal, which is good. We’ll find out how far you are too with anultra sound. You won’t find out the sex till your about 5 months." We both nodded, and i just grabbed onto her hand kissed it softly as she nodded.

"You can lay back, and lift up your shirt." I scrunched up my face and watched her intently as she lifted her shirt so you could only see her stomach and layed back while holding it in place.

I licked over my lips and turned my attention to my phone as he set up the stuff.

"This is going to be cold, so just don’t scream." he chuckled making us laugh nervously.

"I’ve had lots of teenagers and women come in here yelping from this and its not a big deal…" He said, making me and Anastasia look at each other and look away from each other.

She was technically still a teen. I was not.

He put it on her stomach and she just gasped and giggled. Her hand tightening and squeezing my hand. It was cute at how nervous she was. He put the thing on her bump and it went around until we saw it.

A nigga wanted to cry, so I put my head down. I could’nt look at it no more. “Thats our kid…” I mumbled.

"Indeed it is, your around 4 months you’ll be able to hear the heart beat next time you come. I’ll have your pictures printed and it’ll be sent in the mail." he turned the thing off and turned back on the light in the room and he sat down and began to get serious.

                                            Anastasia 

"You guys look pretty happy.." he trailed off.

"Keep it that way. Anastasia, I can see if your stressing through your blood pressure. So ease off the arguing and keep off your feet for a while until I tell you otherwise. Understood?" I nodded slowly.

"I’m going to prescribe you prenatal vitamins, you must take 2 everyday. One before you eat breakfast, and one after you eat dinner." he said and passed me the paper for me to go to the pharmacy for them.

"These are not off the counter prescriptions so don’t take too many at a time." 

"Now, that we are done here, any questions?" he asked as he took off his latex gloves and began to clean up. I nodded.

"So, when exactly am I due?" I asked.

"You’ll find out next time you come back. We do things orderly, here."

"Alright," I exhaled. 

"What about sexual intercourse?" Adrian said after clearing his throat. I blushed and put my head down. He would be the nigga to ask this question.

"She’ll have to stop around 6 to 7 months. We’ll tell you when but that’s our estimate for you guys right now." He chuckled and stood up.

"Well it was surely nice to talk to you guys today." he said and shook our hands before saying goodbye and leaving. I sighed and pulled down my shirt. 

"Still nervous.." he said almost as if he was talking to himself.

"I am too. Lets get out of here and go eat something. I’m hungry as hell!" I whined, as he helped me down and we exited out. After signing out the doctors office we left to get something to eat.

I wonder how long my happiness will last..