Chapter 4 ; Audition Shit

Chapter 4
                                             Adrian

I got up the next morning slightly drained from all the phone calls last night. I was tired and basically ready to fall out from the lack of sleep. If I would’ve known I had to get up early I would’ve never said anything.

"Bro! The bitches are here," Audrey rude self said. I chuckled at him. He was disrespectful as hell when it came to women. I dont blame hin though; we dont love these hoes.

I opened my cherry wood double door and walked down my hallway laced with smooth marbel flooring. My house was a manor, but then it wasnt. My mansion was a persons dream.

I dapped my little brother up, “Hey kid.” I said to him. He nodded.

"Sup, big G!" Audrey settled on my bar stool, "What you been doing G? You holdin’ weight yet?" I scrunched up my face.

I shook my head, “Nah man. I been chillin’.” I shrugged.

"Man you look like shit."

"Get the fuck outta here, chink eyed muahh fucka." I laughed loudly as we chilled like good ole’ times. He was right hand man, my blood bro, aint nun gone break me apart from him.

"Where Ki at?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Probably w/ her ugly ass boyfriend, we gots no love for him."

"Mannnn!" I huffed. "They aint staying in my house with that bullshit!".

"Uh-uh! You better change your mind bout that shit," i felt a pinch to my neck and I winced. "Damn Ki stawp!" I whined like a little ass kid.

"Let me stay here then?" She pressed the issue. I shook my head, "No."

Her pinch got harder and by now my face was probably red and I was about time punch her. Audrey doubled over in pain as Ciara jumped on him.

"Ahhh! Stop Lil G!" He screamed.

"Okay fine." I pushed her off finally and went to sit on the couch. I held the back of my neck as I felt where her nails went in and I could feel the blood leaking. Fuck it.

"Come here babe!" I heard the front door close and in here walks August. 
“Man all I gotta say is, no fucking. Besides that i dont care, we needa get set up for this audition shit.” I huffed getting up to storm out of my own fucking living room to get ready.

This was bullshit.

                                      Anastasia

I was ready, I think my outfit was pretty nice. It had an edge to it. I adored it simply because it had that sequence to it and it was simple.

Nothing too much for an interview.

I called Ms. Charlotte as I drove to Starbucks. I was hungry.

"Hello?" Her voice muffled.

"Hi, Ms. Charlotte whats up?" I asked. I could care less about her well being but shes helping me get my sister back so being on her good side helped. "Fine, Ms. Anastasia."

"Can I speak to my child?" I cut straight to the chase.

"Yes ma’am."

I was on hold for a while, so i went ahead and ordered my food. Everything made my mouth water on this menu.

"Hey sis." I heard her voice.

"Awee," i breathed out, "whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. When you come over?" She asked with attitude. "Uh-uh little girl… know your chill; whats wrong and be honest Charlie." I said sternly.