Chapter 7 ; Lucky

Adrian “Chris”

"Ahhh," Anastasia released a breath. "Charlotte you want to hit my fucking sister now?" She asked. I just stood in front of her to restrain her from wooping that ass.

"Yea, so what? Its not like you really want her back!" She confessed.

"Why wouldnt I want my sister home with me?" She tried to charge after her, but I held Ana back and she started to fight me. "Adrian!" She screamed.

"Ma, calm down!"

"No she touched my fucking sister!"

"Soooooo? Calm down." I was annoyed. My breathing came back to normal from her aggressiveness and me fighting her to go. "Get out, and take your pissy sister. You had won this case after the first meeting."

"You bitch!" Ana charged but I caught her once again. Throwing her over my shoulder, I went up the stairs. I set her down on her sisters bed.

"Calm down, okay?" I hesisted at first at moving.

"Mhhhm," she hummed. I let out an exhausted breath before going downstairs. This girl was something else, and I dont mean for me to like her. I mean she is a very beautiful girl but she’d rather be violent instead of thinking about the finer things in life. And I hope im being clear with my thoughts, because I can be confusing sometimes.

I walked to the living room to see the lady pacing the floor. I rolled over my eyes, and cleared my throat.

"Sooo…" i trailed off.

"Yea, why are you here? Aren’t you wanting to get high and sell your drugs? You killed my daughter.." she fussed. I scrunched up my face. I havent even gotten into the game… yet.

"What you mean, ‘i killed your daughter’?" I scoffed at her face she had.

"Damn right, Mr. Prince of Cali! You killed my daughter… You sold her Meth!" She yelled and I rolled over my eyes.

"I didnt kill your fucking daughter. Im not even selling.. Thats my father, and my mothers his first lady." I explained, quickly. "You better watch ya mouth Brazil. I could end ya life in a second, you lucky theres kids here." I warned her, getting closer. I didnt want her to see a side I would bring out if I had to. "Hah, you think im scared?" She chuckled.

"Nah ma, you aint gotta be but your going to be ma and thats a promise." I chuckled as I walked past her and up the stairs. I went to the room and seen Anastasia picking up Serenitys things.

"Im taking her," she stated.

"Nahh, you cant do that." I huffed yet again at her stubborness.

"Why not?"

"because… shes still in the system. Just continue to fight and you’ll get her back whenever you can. Trust me, Ana." She stared hard at me and then bit her bottom lip giving up the staring match we had. Rolling her eyes, she set the things down and grabbed her purse pushing past me.

"Watch yaself maid." I gritted out. I hated disrespect.

"You’d be lucky to even get this girl after what the scene you caused here. You’ll get yours soon…." she laughed bitterly as we walked out. I flipped her the bird before getting in my own car and pulling off oppositw directions of Ana. I was hungry as fuck.
                                              Anastasia

I banged my fist repeatedly on the steering wheel as I cursed myself. I should’ve listened to Adrian. But I didn’t and I was stupid to let a small little person not even worth my time change my whole attitude. Yeah, I was going to hurt Ms. Charlotte. I trusted her and she went behind my back to hurt my sister. Its crazy. I wish I could’ve stopped this abusiveness but I didnt know. She wouldnt tell me. But trust, my meeting is soon. I will be telling what happened here and how shes abusing these kids.

'You'll get yours soon…” and her wicked laugh after repeated in my mind. Almost sounded like…. never mind.

I dismissed my thoughts by starting my car and driving to my apartment.

                                   3 Hours Later…

"How could I be so stupid….?", I cried hysterically into Sierra’s shoulder. She just rocked my back and forth in her arms.

"Everything will work out just fine. Trust me." She reassured me. I just cried harder because I knew it wasnt fine. I was in for the hardships, though.

"Noo, they wont. I have set myseld up for failure already. Stupid me…" I breathed, as I trailed off. She just sighed and let go of me.

"Girl… You need a drink and you about to get one," I nodded hugging my body as she went out the front door.

Within seconds she came back in, and with a bottle of ciroc and shot glasses.

"Just ease your mind…" she spoke softly towards me.  I nodded, grabbing the glass, and taking it straight back without the shot. She giggled, as I made a face of disgust from the burning in my throat. After the pain settled, I laid back on the couch and just poured my feelings out. Oh, I could get used to this.

Just Ease My Mind….