Chapter 25 ; Baby Talk

Chapter 25

                                                                             Anastasia 

- 1 month later 

I was 4 months pregnant and due April 23rd. I was beyond happy right now, and could bring me down. My life has changed a lot. I am back into college and going to regular classes. I haven’t quite yet moved back in with Adrian but we both agree’d that we would find a house soon because we were starting a family together. 

I was being fitted for dresses, because the wedding was so close by. I had to admit I was scared, and nervous but I was excited. even though I wasn’t ready for this step, I was going to prepare myself.

I needed to do this for me and my family that would be here in a month and then 5 months after that. It couldn’t get any better than this.

I walked with August from my class. He was my best friend and a good influence, I made him god father for my baby. He was there for me and he was something I would hold to forever.

"Wanna hit up the mall?" he asked, as he held my books. I was getting bigger and even holding books were almost a struggle because my boobs were sore and putting pressure on my stomach was a bad thing.

"I would love to, G." I had no other nickname for him and I tried to call him ‘Auggy’ but he said that name was gay so I stuck to the basics with ‘G’. "Aight, lemme walk you to your car and then after we going shopping for your baby." he told me and I smiled before hugging him.

"Alright bestest.." I mumbled. I knew he had a slight crush on me and it was evident. I can’t lie, when I first met him, I was about to pounce on him but he knew I was pregnant because I was clearly showing and I was in a relationship so what good would that do? None.

I kissed his cheek and got into my car as he opened the door, “thanks!” I mumbled and he closed the door and walked over to his car.

Starting mine, I pulled off. Making my way to my house which was very close I set down my bags and things from school on the couch and made my way out the house to go to the mall. I felt pretty today so why not shop with my #1? 

I pulled up next to August’s Audi. I got out and closed my door and locked it. I had a slight waddle in my walk now as I start to get bigger. It was a blessing that I was having a kid but I wished I would’ve waited. August stood against the wall and I walked up to him giving him a slight hug.

"Damn, best friend didn’t I just see you?" he mumbled pulling away looking around. I rolled my eyes before walking off.

"Why you looking around for, boy?"

"I don’t need no hoe’s thinking I gotta girl, and your pregnant.." he said in a ‘naw duh’ accent, if that makes sense. Pouting, "I’ll walk by myself then."

"Don’t be like that, best friend.." his southern accent on full blast. I nodded. "You just hurt me and my babies feelings.." I fake cried.

"What you having anyway?" he asked changing the subject. Sighing, I slowed down my pace a bit. 

"Last sonogram we had we did 3D pictures and by the looks of it, it’s a boy. But next ultrasound we do, we’ll find out." I explained and he nodded before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Am I going to be in the delivery room?" he asked and I shrugged.

"That would be weird, but I’ll ask Adrian because it is his baby too ya know. I cant just say somethings going to happen without his opinion. It would be selfish of me because what if my mom wanted to be in there…" he nodded, and we walked by stores until I saw Children’s place.

Hismaidff (Chris Brown & Jasmine Sanders Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें