Chapter 27 ; A Secret (Part 1)

Chapter 27 Part 1 

                                                                     Anastasia 

It was late in the night and early in the morning. My eyes fluttered open, to see Adrian staring mindlessly at the ceiling. My first guess was, he was thinking or maybe just not tired. I tossed before my before my body laid directly on his and a smile grazed on my lips as his hand went to my lower back. I sat up and pecked his lips.

"Why you still up baby?" I asked as my finger traced over his chest tattoos. His body shivered under mine making me chuckle slightly.

"I’m not sleepy." his voice dull.

"We have a long day ahead of us, so try? for me?" I pleaded with a high pitched voice. He looked at me and licked over his lips.

"Anything for you. Wanna watch a movie until I fall asleep?" I bit my lip placing both of my hands on his chest; I nod and kiss his lips several times and climb off his body.

"What movie babe?" he murmur’s and gets up while throwing on some sweats from last night. I bit my lip while closing my eyes thinking about last night. I was slightly sore. I watched him walk over, and once again I was horny. But I guess it was a pregnancy thing. Constantly wanting to fuck…

"Why you lookin’ like that?" he backed away with a nervous chuckle.

"Can I?" I waddled to him a bit.

"Anastasia, sit yo pregnant ass down before I do damage to my baby and I don’t wanna do that." he grumbled tossing me a shirt. I was lowkey pissed and I felt fat and rejected.

"So that’s what you think of me? Some pregnant fat bitch!" I yelled getting angry. He looked at me confused before walking close to me.

"Whats wrong with you?" 

"You. Your calling me fat…" I pouted as he wrapped his muscular arms around me. I rolled my eyes, and dug my face in the nape of his neck.

"Look baby, nobody is calling you fat. Your beautiful to me and I wouldn’t be making love to your either. You know I love you and our son. You are going to get bigger but I’m cool with that because you’re mine." he said making a smile spread over my face. 

"I love you so much.." I giggled and kissed his lips. He rubbed his hand over my stomach softly before kissing my forehead down from my nose to my lips. "Movie time?" I mumbled and he nodded.

"I want to watch Juice.." I said and he side-eyed me.

"You know you can’t handle Pac, man. You ain’t even ready for my nigga though!" he was getting so hype over a dead person. I just nodded before sitting on the bed.

"Don’t be like that.." he grumbled.

"I’m not. I’m just not interested in Pac. I’m an East Coast, fuck West Coast typa’ chick. All bout that Big!" I said flipping my hair. He waved me off.

"Nah, they aight’ but them cali’ niggas keep shit poppin’." 

"Whatever you say, bae." I murmured and pulled out my phone and played Candy Crush as the movie started. Adrian settled on the bed and layed his head on my boobs causing me to wince and push his big ass head away.

"Ouch.." I whined.

"What I do? You okay?" he panicked getting up. 

"My boob’s are sore, nigga damn." I laughed before pulling him back and this time I sat in between his legs. His hands rested on my stomach and my rested on his. A Kodak moment you could say.

During the movie, Chris phone rung disturbing me from falling asleep. He answered and all you could hear him do was fuss. I rolled my eyes because I knew what it was for. It’s pretty obvious he’s still selling.

"Aye, baby I gotta go." He grumbled.

"Where you going?" I moved over and let him get up and throw him clothes. I watched his every step. He looked at me and I already knew the answer.

"Some stuff came up, and all I have to say is I’ll be back for the family get together I’m having today." 

"When you plan this, Adrian?" I said standing up and leaned up against the frame of the door as he tossed clothes around. "Just now so you won’t be alone all day. I also have something to tell you.." he trailed off standing in front of me.

"And that is?" I rolled my eyes.

"We have to go to New York for a few month’s maybe.." he said placing a snapback on his head. I wanted to knock it straight off..

"I can’t fly. I’m already 5 months…" I said stressing the topic.

"We can drive there, no biggie. But we leave in 3 weeks."

"What if I don’t want to go and leave my family… I want my baby to be born in California near my family. What about my friends? You honestly didn’t take the time to explain this to me. You were on the phone for a good 3 minutes, they couldn’t possibly have told you that in one breath.." 

"I’ve known for a month now. Okay, you happy now?" he said brushing past me slightly and sliding into his converse and walking out of the bedroom. I followed behind him, and we went down the stairs.

"No I’m not happy. I am in college and I have a life. HELLO!?" I said raising my voice.

"We really have no choice. So start packing…" he grumbled and walked out the door slamming the door. 

"I love you too…" I whispered turning around to go back upstairs. I sat on my bed carefully and laid on my side continuing to watch Juice.