Chapter 23 ; Quickie (Part 1)

Chapter 23

                                                     Anastasia 

"Adriaaaan!" I squealed as he kissed and sucked on my neck lightly. It felt so good but we had to go to my appointment soon so I really needed to get really but his ass would not let me go for 2 seconds. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bent down to kiss his lips.

Pulling away, “baby come on!”

"The damn doctor is not that far away, Ana! Now give me more than a kiss…" He grumbled and began to suck on my neck as he began to take off my boy shorts.

"Stoooop." I moaned out as he sucked on my neck roughly. 

"Shut that shit up, you know yo ass want me to keep going!" he moved his hands closer, and I snapped out of it moving out of his grip getting my breathing back to normal. "Why you move?"

"We have to get ready. Now, we can finish this in the shower if you want." I said and seductively walked to the bathroom and turned back and bit my lip as he watched me intently.

"Damn.." he mumbled and got up to come closer. "You want it papi?" I asked, and he latched his lips to mine his tongue already entering my mouth. His hands roaming my body, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his torso. I moaned out as he pulled down my boy shorts and held me against the wall.

"damn, you ain’t got no panties on baby." he grunted and kissed my lips. He let me down and my hands went under his shirt and instantly glided up and down his six pack. My hands went back down and towards the waist band to his shorts.

His fingers glided against the slit of my pussy.

"fuck.." I breathed out as he inserted a finger lifting me up and spreading my legs a bit.

"you wet ma." he mumbled with a smirk. He pumped his fingers in and out making me moan and groan in pleasure. It felt so good. I reached back for his shorts and stuck my hand in to stroke his hard member. It was a challenge because I was in pure bliss.

"Keep doing that Ana." he groaned and took his fingers out as I shook out my orgasm. Licking his fingers, his lips came in contact with mine once again as we made out. My hand continuing to stroke harder, he grunted and moaned in my mouth. I pulled away and fully pulled off his cargo shorts, and looked at the monster in front of me. Smirking in pleasure, I slowed down. 

"You gone suck it?" he mumbled.

I shook my head, “my kid don’t eat cum!” I said as my eyes got wide. He chuckled, and lifted me up and I could feel his dick at my entering. I moaned as he teased me.

"Stop teasing, baby.."

He slowly entered in but then stopped and did it again. I groaned and grabbed it under me before entering it myself. He moved closer as his face changed. I closed my eyes, as he started to pump in and out slow. 

"aaaah, fuck." I moaned as my walls stretched to fit his huge size. After a while of continuous slow and short strokes he sped up going fast. He slammed in and out of me sending me to my peak.

"Ahh, papi don’t stop!" I yelled out as he went faster.

"Fuck, you so tight!" he groaned in pleasure. I breathed out as he slowed down and went even deeper hitting my spot, as the pressure built up. 

"let me ride…" I choked out through moans. He took me into the room and laid down on the bed. Then I crawled between his legs and straddled his lap as I lowered myself down.

"Ooooh." I moaned loudly.

He gripped my hips and watched as my tits bounced while I picked up the pace. All you could hear in the room was my juices and our skin slapping together. Sex with this man was heaven. He flipped us over and started to go so fast. I began to yelp and scream as he slammed in and out repeatedly.

"I’m cumming!" I screamed out.

"Cum for me, baby girl.." he said as he went in and out, beads of sweat plastered on his chest and forehead. I moaned out followed by a scream as my juices flowed out onto his dick and his bed. He came deep inside of me.

His body falling on mine. I whimpered lowly as he pulled out.

"Its not over yet, baby. That was just round 1." He grumbled and pecked my lips indulging into a full blown kiss. I pulled away confused.

"I gotta get into the shower and wash my hair!" I groaned.

"Let me get a quickie in, that’s all I ask baby." I nodded slowly as I bit my lip. He kissed my cheek before getting up to start the shower. I laid back and blew the hair out of my face, before looking around his room. I hadn’t been in here for months. It felt just like home.

Feeling my body being lifted, I giggled and kissed his chest.

"I love you, Chrissssssssss!" I yelled and dragged out as he let me down and wrapped his arms around me as we got into the shower.

"I know you do baby, I mean who doesn’t…" he answered cockily. 

"Don’t sell yourself too short baby." I mumbled as I grabbed my loofah. 

"What you doing? Get yo’ ass on this dick." He grumbled as I felt him spread my legs and lift me up and onto his dick. I moaned, and let him go to work.

This better just be a quickie.