Chapter One

A/N: This is the first official Chapter of Our Next Chapter. I hope you guys enjoy!

Blakelyn's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry soundly asleep beside me. I smiled as I looked at the clock to see it was 6:30. "Babe." I whispered, lightly shaking him. "Hm." He grumbled, turning over so his back was facing me. "It's someone's first day of school." I smiled and squeezed his cheek. "I don't want to go." He groaned before covering his face with his pillow. I chuckled before removing it from his hands. "I'll make you some breakfast." I smiled. "Alright." He said as I lightly pecked his lips before getting up.

"It's daddy's first day of school." I said to the twins as I put some scrambled eggs on their high chair trays along with some cutup pieces of sausage. He looked at the twins as they started eating. "I want to skip so I can be with you guys." He pouted as I sat down beside him. "Harry, go to school." I smiled as he lightly kissed my cheek. I smiled before continuing to eat. When we all finished, I cleaned off the twins as they crawled to their toys. I put all of the dishes in the sink as I watched Harry get his things together. "So what are you going to do today?" Harry asked me and I shrugged. "Probably hang out around the complex." I looked at him as he put his bookbag on his back and grabbed his keys. "See you later. I love you." He pecked my lips. "Love you too." I smiled as he walked out.

"You two are so cute." I smiled as I finished tying up Trevor's white high top converses. The boys were both wearing a red and blue plaid romper as well. "Let's go walk around the apartment complex yeah?" I asked as I put them in their stroller. Trevor was sitting in the front seat and Christian was sitting behind me. I put my small diaper bag in the holder at the bottom. "Let's go!" I smiled before walking out. The warm Washington sun hit us as I walked up the sidewalk. There was a really cute nature path that was covered up by trees. I started walking as I pushed the stroller.

At the end of the path was a small playground with a bunch of picnic tables and grills surrounding it. "We might have your second birthday here." I said to them as I took them out of the stroller. I put the brakes on the stroller as the twins crawled on the concrete that surrounded the playground. I smiled as I sat on the step. Trevor crawled over to me and pulled himself up my the railing. I smiled as he smiled back at me. "Hey Trevor. You're such a big boy." I said as he giggled. I picked up Christian when he crawled over to me and I kissed his cheek, making him squeal in delight.