Chapter Seventeen

Blakelyn's POV:

"Look at all of the pumpkins." I cooed at the boys as Harry rolled them in the wagon. Trevor squealed and hit against the floor of the wagon. I smiled at them as Harry stopped. "Want to take them out?" He asked me and I nodded, picking them up. "Here you go." I smiled and put them down. Christian squealed and crawled over to one, standing up. I smiled as he started patting his chubby little hands on it. "Is it fun?" I smiled and he giggled, looking at me. Trevor crawled over to a smaller one and picked it up, putting the stem in his mouth. "No, no." Harry said before grabbing it from him. Trevor watched him hold the pumpkin in his arms as he pouted.

"That's the last one." Harry said as I walked up the hall from the boys' room. I smiled as the little line of pumpkins was sitting by the door. "I can't wait to do this when they wake up." I said as Harry wrapped his arms around my chest. "Me neither." He said softly and kissed my cheek.

"Don't take your diaper off silly." I laughed and grabbed Christian, making sure his diaper was secured tightly. He giggled as Harry sat on the ground and grabbed my pumpkin. He cut the top off and started taking out the seeds and pulp. The twins watched Harry put them into a large bowl. "Cool huh?" Harry said before picking up some, letting it fall back into the bowl. "Dada." Trevor smiled and grabbed some of the pulp and hit himself on the head. "Uh oh." Harry chuckled at him. I rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed Christian's hand before it went into the bowl.