Chapter Twenty Eight

Blakelyn's POV:

"Got everything?" I asked Harry when he closed the trunk. "Yeah. Let's get on the road." He smiled and walked towards the driver's side. I walked back inside and grabbed the diaper bag before walking back to the car. I got in and turned towards the twins. "Are they sleeping?" Harry asked me and I nodded before buckling my seat belt. Harry, the twins, and I were leaving for Portland today. We were going to stay for four days to celebrate Harry's graduation. I'm so excited for this mini vacation.

Harry pulled into the hotel's parking lot. As we got closer, Christian began to cry. He cried the entire way to the hotel, which felt like forever when it was only ten minutes. "It's ok." I pouted as he continued to cry. "Let them walk around." He said before walking in. I got out and got them out as they walked to the sidewalk with me. I sat on a bench and watched them explore. When Harry got our keys, he helped me get the bags out of the car and we went inside.

"You three look comfy." Harry smiled as I walked out of the bathroom. I took a bath with the twins and we had on our pajamas. "Thanks." I smiled and walked towards the living room. We had a small table with four seats, two had boosters in them as I put the twins in it. Harry ordered us room service, he had a hamburger with lettuce, tomato, and cheese with French fries, I had chicken tenders and fries, and the twins had macaroni and cheese. We ate in silence as the tv played in the background.