Chapter Twenty Six

*One Week Later*

Blakelyn's POV:

"Daddy's graduating today." I said to the twins as I helped them get dressed. "Yay!" Trevor smiled, clapping as Christian clapped too. I smiled and put their shoes on. They were wearing a blue and green plaid shirt with a pair of blue jean shorts and brown sandals. "Don't you two look handsome?" Harry's mom smiled in the doorway. "Go to Grandma." I smiled to them as they toddled over to her. I stood up and smoothed out my dress. I was wearing a light pink sundress and a pair of brown wedges. "Ready to go?" She smiled at me and I nodded.

Our families were sitting together, Samuel, William, and Harry were graduating today. I looked over at Tori and smiled as she bounced Trevor on her knee. Trevor squealed and looked over at me. "Hi baby." I cooed. Christian leaned against me as it started. The twins were very good the entire time. When they called Harry's name, I felt Harry's mom, Scarlett, squeeze my hand. I looked at her and saw tears in her eyes. I squeezed her hand back and smiled.

"Good job you two." I smiled at my brothers, Sam and Will. "Thanks." They smiled back when I hugged them. "Dada!" The twins smiled as he walked over to me. "Im so proud of you baby." I smiled and kissed him. He pulled away and I felt him grab the boys. They giggled as he hugged them. "Alright, let's take a picture." I heard my mom say as we turned to look at her.

"This is good dad." I smiled at him as we ate. He and Harry's dad, Adam, cooked for the families to celebrate the graduates. "Thanks." He smiled and fed Christian some macaroni and cheese. "Is it good?" I asked him and he nodded. "Tell Papa thank you." I smiled. "Tank." Christian looked at him. Dad chuckled and ruffled his hair. I looked up at Harry as he sat beside me with his food. "I'm so proud of you." I smiled at him. "Thanks." He smiled as I kissed his cheek. "I asked my mom if she'll take the twins and she said yeah." He said softly, rubbing my knee. I bit my lip and continued eating.